Period Correct Vehicle Thread

• Thread starter Sage Ages
  • 535 comments

tumblr_ori8nlllBr1tyh5hxo1_500.jpg
Y34.CED.GLO_1.JPG

Well that's confirmed it, IMPUL are probably the best thing ever.

I hope somebody makes a Cd-01model, I must have it.

Not your typical Mugen:

WtYIo5c.jpg

357WubH.jpg

v74SvCi.jpg

ftTgSLn.jpg

I'm also not sure if there's a significant SM-X import scene in the Cornwall and Devon area compared to the rest of the UK, but I've never seen so many 'Lowdowns' elsewhere in the country. I'd only ever seen a grand total of one before heading down there last Friday. Must have noticed half a dozen different examples milling about in morning traffic over three days.

A widebody kit for an X-body Skylark exists? Can't see why someone would want to make this out of a toss-away econobrick...then again the Nova SS exists so I guess this and the Skylark T-Type is justified.

IMG_3798.JPG

The Buick 80X is a show car that promoted a kit of the same name for the disposable Skylark of that gen.

IMG_3799.JPG

Obviously rare for obvious reasons. Doubt any exist anymore, which sorta sucks.

Source: http://www.deansgarage.com/2009/1980-buick-80x/

IMG_4300.JPG
IMG_4301.JPG
IMG_4302.JPG
IMG_4303.JPG

More photos were recently uncovered of the 1979 Dodge "Magnum Force" giveaway car by Car Craft. Although CC's giveaway car is far too gone to be restored, as it has been rotting in a field after slamming into a tree during the 90's, The Superbird is currently owned by the designer of the malaise-era Magnum. The more mundane Magnum GT pictured was owned by the designer as well.

Not your typical Mugen:

WtYIo5c.jpg

357WubH.jpg

v74SvCi.jpg

ftTgSLn.jpg

I'm also not sure if there's a significant SM-X import scene in the Cornwall and Devon area compared to the rest of the UK, but I've never seen so many 'Lowdowns' elsewhere in the country. I'd only ever seen a grand total of one before heading down there last Friday. Must have noticed half a dozen different examples milling about in morning traffic over three days.

Probably left field choices of weekend surfers.

More tasteful than most of the mods truck owners do these days. Unfortunately though, something seems a little off and I want to say it's photoshopped. The inside of the wheel arches are blacked out and the lighting on the wheels look off.
It's real. It was made by a dealership and they are now taking orders for them after it went insane all over the net.

Screenshot_2017-12-10-20-10-00.png

Back