Permanent Borrow Glitch Trading Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter theotherspongey
  • 2,724 comments
  • 197,599 views
Has anybody tried copying the game data to a USB stick then reloading the file instead of re-downloading all the updates?

It won't let you copy the game data.
 
Hey all. Could anyone put up the Suzuki Pikes Peak Car (Escudo?) please? That's the last one I can think of. Time to drive the new toys in a bit.
 
Does anybody have this car...

- Ford Ford GT LM Race Car

It's the new Ford GT model, but with the old school Gulf paint scheme.
 
keldabest13
Did anyone else had a very very long time to update it?
Plus I've seem to lost my helmet and suit I was wearing?!

Yeah me too, also some of my cars in my garage became invisible in the menu, I cant see the small image of the car :(
 
Yeah me too, also some of my cars in my garage became invisible in the menu, I cant see the small image of the car :(

Press triangle on the car and then create thumbnail.
 
Does anybody have this car...

- Ford Ford GT LM Race Car

It's the new Ford GT model, but with the old school Gulf paint scheme.

i will have it up in a bit, also @myelement do you still need the ferrari 330 p4?
 
Last edited:
Current shares atm;

Ferrari F2007
Mazda 787B '91
Nissan R89C (Group C) Race Car '89
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Mclaren F1 GTR '97
Ford 2000 Falcon XR8 (V8 Supercars)

Still looking for Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak.
 
Bump on the Suzuki escudo dirt trial car
 
teecro
Press triangle on the car and then create thumbnail.

Im sorry but how I do that? That Tumbnail thing.
 
Current shares atm;

Ferrari F2007
Mazda 787B '91
Nissan R89C (Group C) Race Car '89
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Mclaren F1 GTR '97
Ford 2000 Falcon XR8 (V8 Supercars)

Still looking for Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak.

Will send you an FR, as you have a couple cars I'm looking for.
I will also have the Escudo up at some point later today, unless someone puts it up sooner.
I have a couple other cars I need to pick up first.
 
Im sorry but how I do that? That Tumbnail thing.


Go into your garage.
Highlight the car that is missing the thumbnail image.
Press triangle.
Click on "Create Thumbnail"
Wait a couple seconds and it will then show up.

DO NOT waste your time doing that if you are going to sponge more because everytime you delete the game file, some thumbnails will go away.
Just wait to do it until you are finished sponging.


-----

EDIT: Sorry for the double post.:dunce:
 
Thank you very much sir!
 
Will send you an FR, as you have a couple cars I'm looking for.
I will also have the Escudo up at some point later today, unless someone puts it up sooner.
I have a couple other cars I need to pick up first.

Cool thanks. I'll leave mine as they are.
 
I have the escudo up on mine. Any veyrons? My psn is banginspl
 
Does anybody know how many colors the Audi R8 LMS '09 comes in?
I'm in the process of getting them all. Right now I've got...
- Brillantrot [Red]
- Sepanblau Perleffekt [Blue]
- Phantomschwarz Perleffekt [Black]
- Daytonagrau Perleffekt [Silver/Gray]

It comes in 8 colours sir.👍 (9 if you include the TPS one.)
 
It comes in 8 colours sir.👍 (9 if you include the TPS one.)

Not cool at all.:(

Well if anyone has any in colors I don't have, let me know please!

-----

I have the escudo up on mine. Any veyrons? My psn is banginspl
I have one, but it's not up.
It's silver and yellow.

Also what is the color name of your gray/silver R8 LMS?
Is it different than the one I had listed above? [Rob quoted it.]
 
I believe you win one,I forget which race though,I think it's an enduro.
 
teecro
Not cool at all.:(

Well if anyone has any in colors I don't have, let me know please!

-----


I have one, but it's not up.
It's silver and yellow.

I need it lol, and if you get other colors in the r8 let me know
 
Ahh.thanks.👍 I'm so glad my save is now backed up.:dopey::)

Also, to add to that. It's the A-spec 4 hour Nurb.

Do you by chance know the list of other colors for the R8 LMS?
 
Do you by chance know the list of other colors for the R8 LMS?

I've seen black, red, blue and I think white for a start.
 
I lost my Edge special, others have been able to reload the car. I looked under account mang/download man/ I dont have it there in fact all of my DLC is gone. I dont know why or how. Anyone know what to do to scavenge this data?

WALK THRU
 
Thanks element and teecro. What's some other cars people need
 
Back