Personal's Ad. GT4 Drivers wanted.

  • Thread starter Thread starter lambchop44
  • 23 comments
  • 2,059 views
Messages
9
Hey,
Is anyone in the Cambridge Ontario Canada area looking for some GT4 LAN madness? None of my friends play so it's just no fun racing against them.

Just throwing it out there.

chads@minit.ca
age31
 
I'm in Western Canada, Edmonton, but if I had a REALLY long cable I'd play:) I'd love to play some GT4 with other people:(
 
I live in keswick ..but i dont want to drive all the way there..lol
 
i'm game, i live in toronto. i don't mind driving as long as you can set up the lan. i have no idea how to do it.

i know of a half a dozen friends up here are who are into gt4.
 
I'm in montreal, without a car. Sorry ;)
 
Useless...

But here we go.

Anyone in Florianopolis, Brazil?
 
JBR-Man
Anyone in Florianopolis, Brazil?
LOL, that was great. I looked up Florianopolis, that place looks pretty damn cool. Looks to be 100% beaches and a good surf place.
 
How about Los Angeles. We gotta have some fans out here.
 
Raw
San Francisco Bay Area?

Well, I live in Santa Cruz...work in Mt. View (Down near Stanford U)...grew up in SF...So, w/enough advanced notice...I'd be game to drive down...Just gotta know if you've got room for me to bring my racing sim? :-) and what else, if anything, I'd need to bring w/me...
 
I'm down the 403 in Brantford. I'm 25, enjoy walks on the beach, going out dancing, and playing GT4 naked. They're naked under their fire suits, and i want the full simulation of racing.
 
SRV2LOW4ME
....and playing GT4 naked. They're naked under their fire suits, and i want the full simulation of racing.

Do you at least wear a 'helmet'....for protection and all??
 
dhwebb
LOL, that was great. I looked up Florianopolis, that place looks pretty damn cool. Looks to be 100% beaches and a good surf place.

There are 42 registered beaches in here. It is an island, so there is plenty of space for surfers and women with almost no clothing that exposes themselves to a burning infernal sun all day all week from september to march.

We have a 350.000 population and I know 2 guys that have GT4.

I have 2 copies, one Japanese, one US.
My friend has CHN.

And that´s it.
No one seems interested in gaming while there are women to watch.
 
I only have one friend even mildly interested in it, I let him borrow GT3 and he's getting GT4 soon, so I'll finally have someone to race against.
 
I've had to wear a helmet for protection since i could walk. But as I tell my friends, my invisible ones, and the ones that live in my closet, I wear a helmet for both function AND style. Everyones jealous of my cool hockey helmet with ninja turtle stickers on it.
 
hey im in ottawa, too bad, i just moved here from kitchener! ill be back soon, ottawa sucks asses and southern ontario is just so much better....
 
Cambridge is just a short drive down the road for me, shame it's the wrong Cambridge, considering that i'm in the UK :p
 
anyone near sunshine coast QLD Australia?
 
Jonno
Cambridge is just a short drive down the road for me, shame it's the wrong Cambridge, considering that i'm in the UK :p

Hey in the UK just about anywhere is a short drive away.
 
Back