PESCARALO vs R8.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ALFA GT
  • 5 comments
  • 807 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pescarolo sounds better than the R8, but I'd say they're about equal performance-wise.
 
I think the Pescarolo is slightly better, it seems to have just a little bit more traction in my GT4 experiences. It was also shown to be noticeably faster at Le Mans this year, but lost due to reliability problems. Since reliability isn't much of a factor in GT4, I would go with the Pescarolo.
 
All three are jets. Take your pick.

However, both Peskies get better tire life than the Audi, allowing you to use one-grade-softer tires, which is a huge advantage.

(BTW, if you choose the '04 Pesky, immediately raise the front ride height up to 80, like the '03 car. Instantly cures the understeer.)
 
Never tried the R8 but I LOOOOOOOOVE the Pescarolo C60... WOW what an amazing car...
 
ALFA GT
What is better? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Use the search, Alfa. Or how's about looking in the look here before you ask thread. If you'd done that, you would have found this link.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back