Pescarolo c60 peugeot. Should i buy it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Greisen
  • 13 comments
  • 2,114 views
Messages
480
Denmark
Denmark
Messages
Greisen
Hey GTP.

Just looked at the UCD and saw the Pescarolo c60 peugeot. It has driven 4776 km and costs 3,9 mill. Should i buy it? i know it the slowest pescarolo. Give me ur advice please :)
 
Yes buy it. I can let you try mine before you spend any money if you want.
 
U cant send cars with a value over 1 mill anymore cant u?
 
But should i buy it? anybody?
How is it driving and so :)
 
Its handling is brilliant, but it can be a bit wild.

I say go for it, I like it. Not the fastest LMP at all, but it's very easy to drive and you never know when it might show up again.
 
Yes buy! They rarely show up at all.
 
Fuuuuuuuuck.... 10.500RPM borrowed me hes (thank you mate) and i went to try it. I forgot all about that it would be gone soon and i just tried hes for 1 hour or so... and now its gone.. FML
 
Keep the swearing limited.

And yes, buy one.
 
I'm thinking next time, you'll just buy it.
 
or get a 2010 ticket that can get you the car too :)
 
And how do i get theese tickets? Birthday tickets u mean? ;)
 
Buy it because it's rare and performs very well. I've found that it compares best with the Audi R10 in lap times. Not the best LMP by far but still great.
 
Back