Pescarolo Playstation C60 BEST tuning

• Thread starter Law93
  • 16 comments
Canada
Vancouver, BC, Canada
i'm just wondering if someone can help me with the BEST setup for my Pescarolo Playstaion C60. I can't figure out wat is the best for it to run anywhere, including the Nurburgring.

Once again, I market Duck's settings - they have helped many people, including me.

Pescarolo C60 '04

Those are for the '04 version, but I'm quite sure that the suspension settings fit the '03 too (as I don't know which version you have). The transmission settings may have to be altered for the '03 thanks to the lower torque of its engine.

When driving a car at Nürburgring, you'll want softer springs, dampers and stabilizers, maybe even some extra toe-in at the rear to help with the stability.

Hope this helps,

- R -

They're far too stiff for that track, the car will skid and jump all over the place. He even says in the beginning of his settings thread that he doesn't make setups for Nürburgring or the Drag Strip as they require different settings from all other tracks.

Believe me, you'll want to soften the car. :)

- R -

Try the settings provided in my sig (sorry for promoting myself, but these settings are softer than Ducks) minus some TCS, wich is very high in my setup because of tyrepreservation for endurance racing.

This thread has come along at just the rite time, since im re-doing all the enduro's I was looking for some good setups for the C60 and now im about to use ducks and see if they fit my driving style, I will also give Team666's a go too.

ÄŁPĨЙΣ
your best bet is DONT GET A PESCAROLO
there useless, get a 787B
there 1 million credits cheaper aswell

how long have you been playing GT4 son? :rolleyes: He actually just BOUGHT the pesky and he is asking for settings to it. If you think the peskys are "useless", do a searchie for LMP and group C cars comparisons and you'll see that the pesky OWNS the 787B, it doesn't even come close to it.

The pesky is by far better than the 787B, both on tyre wear and fuel consumption. Although the engine sound is better on the Mazda :D

Ciao!

and i've been playing for like a year........got the pesky last july and it just sat in my garage...lol

Latest Posts

Back