Petition to fix the Curbweight of the Volvo 240!

United States
Phluphia
rejektedS15
This is an injustice to my favorite car:

GT5 weight: 1890 kg

Real weight: 1380 kg

I think PD used the gross weight.

On board:
Boxybutgood
diegorborges
Rusty*
kavkaz87
HuskyGT
jedisteampunk
MoLiEG
MasterLeaf
michael6129
Jmac279
Greycap
IINovaII
kieran177
Disco_Mikey
MOTORTRENDmitch
zedextreme8177
edawg456
Gtuned
ghostrider135
tw1sted
VTiRoj
CarFanaTIC
Turkey : D
suvalle55
djinline

Last edited:
Hey I love to drift the 240GLT Estate! Revs sooo hard for a family car.:lol:👍

Count me in, anything thats realism is important!

Rusty*

I second this motion
Also corrections to my favorite car as well, Nissan 240sx... To have actually a 2.4 liter engine, instead of having the same 2.0 liter engine in ALL ( and I mean ALL) the other 240 and Silvia orientations they have!!!!!!
Please can they get these facts right!!!!

Me too! I love that Volvo and always thought it was wierd that is was that heavy.

The VW Bug is heavier than the Samba Bus for some reason. I don't think that's right.

A.J Davies
(a.k.a: Husky D, GTHusky, TheHuskyGT, Husky)

Perhaps the vehicle they used to make the model had an old sideboard, 2 dogs and some shopping in the boot. But seriously you have my support, I love Volvo's and this should be sorted.

Perhaps the vehicle they used to make the model had an old sideboard, 2 dogs and some shopping in the boot. But seriously you have my support, I love Volvo's and this should be sorted.

More like the whole family, plus friends. There's exactly 1124.4 pounds worth of extra weight... That's almost a whole car:crazy:

If PD fixed the weight of the premium VW, then it shouldn't be a problem to fix the weight of other cars...

I mean, for example, if PD fixed the Lister Storm's weight it would be a monster...

Count me in!

I second this motion
Also corrections to my favorite car as well, Nissan 240sx... To have actually a 2.4 liter engine, instead of having the same 2.0 liter engine in ALL ( and I mean ALL) the other 240 and Silvia orientations they have!!!!!!
Please can they get these facts right!!!!
Indeed

240SX = KA24DE (I don't think there are any older versions, which had the KA24E)
200SX/Silvia = SR20DE or SR20DET
180SX = CA18DET

I'm all for accuracy, so count me in, too.

I'm in, with the additional demand to change the weight distribution to anything between 52/48 and 49/51 as is the case with the real one depending on powertrain options.

I doubt they will fix errors in Standard Cars. The Volvo is but one example of car with wrong specifications.
Non-DLC Premium cars are full of errors too, muscle/american cars especially.

I'm in, with the additional demand to change the weight distribution to anything between 52/48 and 49/51 as is the case with the real one depending on powertrain options.

It was your car that gave me the idea, along with the 24 hours of Lemons team I help with.

This same error was in GT4 too. It's about time they fixed it. They changed the Beetle's weight when it was wrong, so it's not like it's not possible.

Count me in too.
suvalle55
They do fix little things like these, the 2000 camaro ss on the game had somewhere like 250 ft/tq and in one of the updates the car suddenly had 350 with no mods, as it should be. I think they also have the weight wrong on the F40, not too sure though.

Back