Petition to fix the Curbweight of the Volvo 240!

Im in. Annoyed me in GT4 and thought they would fix it in GT5, but no...

My father have own noumerous 240/260 cars, at the moment we restoring a 1983 policecar. Still missing some equipment but finds some for sale on the net sometimes so it will be fully restored some day :)

Almost a face-palm moment there. You are asking me a question that you have already answered yourself :confused: talking about cleverness :rolleyes:.

Unless you are to daft to realize that his "Seriously?" question should have been enough for you to realize how ludicrous your so called question was. Instead you call on him to actually waste time in explaining to you why PD should implement proper specs for the cars they have added in game.

But it is even more "stupid" to "sign" a petition that will most likely not be considered anyway as there is a inadequate number of people doing it.
That may be true. On the other hand, the Beetle isn't 800 pounds overweight anymore; so it probably isn't because it isn't as if they need to rewrite the game engine to do it (and I'll get to that little chestnut of knowledge you felt fit to share with us as justification in a second).

Regardless, though, you didn't say "I'm not signing this because I doubt PD will see it." You instead literally called for a petition to stop PD from fixing errors in the game. And not even subjective, some people like it and some people don't kind of things. Honest-to-goodness, inarguable and objective and easy to fix flaws with an aspect of the game.

Who does that? And, perhaps more importantly, who does that and has the balls to act all smug because he's the only one who's thought to do it?

You are asking me a question that you have already answered yourself

Do keep up. I asked you to explain your idiotic preposition regarding how PD not only shouldn't fix errors, but GT players should be against all attempts to ask PD to fix errors. And the only reason I asked you to do it in the first place is because you've ignored every time people have told you how ridiculous what you want is.

And you still haven't done it, by the way.

But simply i was putting the view of how PD could be fixing other errors or even "making" new cars and tracks that all of us would benefit from.

Because changing two digits is a terrifyingly involved process that by your logic requires the efforts of software coders and car/track modelers; and not at all something that would take 30 seconds to do and could be done by practically anybody if they were told where to look.

Like I said, a single polite message on Kaz twitter may help...

I'm not talking about spam... like I said, I've sent a message for him in the Beetle case... but as we have a lot of cars with incorrect specs/characteristics to be fixed, we need to make a louder noise... if they fixed the Beetle, they can fix the rest. Eg. the incorrect description for the C1 Vette, that is correct in most european versions but remains wrong in US version.

Maybe someone that is motivated to create a list in a "GT5 bug report/wrong input" thread could do.

We can tweet that thread to Kaz:tup:

Back