hey buddy i got a sauber you can have definitely on the 03/02 or possibly today at around 11.30am. I really need a Renault sport lutecia trophy v6 24v race car and i don't mean the Renault sport lutecia trophy race car as they are completely different! I class that as semi rare and was wondering if you could help me out with that <(^_^)> Or i have coloured x1s to mate, if you could list your garage or show me a link to one that would be great as i am after a lot of rare cars. thanks mate
hey buddy i got a sauber you can have definitely on the 03/02 or possibly today at around 11.30am. I really need a Renault sport lutecia trophy v6 24v race car and i don't mean the Renault sport lutecia trophy race car as they are completely different! I class that as semi rare and was wondering if you could help me out with that <(^_^)> Or i have coloured x1s to mate, if you could list your garage or show me a link to one that would be great as i am after a lot of rare cars. thanks mate
Hey just working now on compiling my garage, will search for the Renault soon & let you know, im fairly sure i have the trophy race car, not sure about the vr 24v though.