Peugeot 908 HDi Fap or BMW LMR V12?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vitzio
  • 12 comments
  • 1,200 views
Messages
1,250
United States
Texas
Messages
GTP_Vitzio/vezze61
I hope this isn't a useless thread or anything but I have only money for one of these cars, and I just want to know which one's actually worth the money. Anyone?
 
I'd buy the PEUGEOT, because it's newer, faster and premium. Then use it to grind B-spec DCC, which will give you about 800.000 XP in one hour 👍
 
Sorry, I meant 800.000cr, of course
 
Drove both and I'd say the BMW is the way to go unless you use cockpit view. You can always buy the Premium later as it isn't going to play hide-n-seek.
 
haha nice sayin escudo made me luagh but i agree with escudo i prefer the bmw!
 
I'd buy the BMW because it's availability is limited.
The Peugeot will always be available.
 
908 for sure not only is it better but it is premium so it should be an obvious choice
 
908. It's in the name. FAP. It's that good.
 
I'd say you buy the BMW, you can always buy the 908, but the BMW comes once in a while :)
 
Yes I agree with the consensus. Gather up those standards while you can. Save up for the 908 driving the Beamer :)
 
Back