Peugeot 908 HDI FAP TOTAL

  • Thread starter Thread starter idevisedavirus
  • 24 comments
  • 1,084 views
Messages
103
Messages
checkdalevel
TRADE COMPLETED WITH Psykiko_UK

Peugeot 908 HDI FAP TOTAL untouched

shoo met some offers.

Race cars

787B would be great
 
Last edited:
you know if the limit for the trade is 1 car per day, or 1 car per 24 hours?
 
sorry man... i in a b-spec endurance... finish in 1 hour...
 
its not really 1 car per day... from what i've seen u have to give it a couple of hours.
I have been gifting my self 3 cars per day
 
Well for me it's just one car per day.

If your trade gets cancelled I would offer you a Audi R10
 
you do not know how much I want a 908, but I'm afraid to lose both our cars ...
 
interest you any stealth car? i can sent the code...
 
you do not know how much I want a 908, but I'm afraid to lose both our cars ...

well i already sent u the 908 and you CAN NOT give a stealth car to a friend

You dont have the normal 787B?

what other Race cars you have
 
i give you a 787B...

but you already sent??? without telling me? holly ****...
 
and i have stealth codes, not cars...
 
you received?? everything alright mate??
 
ok... thx for the trade man... i will leave a positive rep in the thread...

enjoy the 787B... is great!!

hope make new deals with you...

thx again...
 
Back