Demolisher_1 Messages 128 Messages Demolisher_1 Dec 18, 2010 #1 Please post your offers. Keep in mind that it is a 4,000,000 Cr. car! Try to keep them as Premium trades.
Please post your offers. Keep in mind that it is a 4,000,000 Cr. car! Try to keep them as Premium trades.
Hugo__Stiglets Messages 235 Messages Hugo__Stiglets Dec 18, 2010 #4 See if anything catches your eye: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=145377
R rogerinoly Messages 97 Messages roger_in_oly Dec 18, 2010 #5 It might be worth 4 mil if ya bought it.
C carlagracie (Banned) Messages 120 Messages detlionsfan69 Dec 18, 2010 #6 rogerinoly It might be worth 4 mil if ya bought it. Click to expand... LOL good one!
M MrMooMoo Messages 23 Messages Mr_MooMoo_ Dec 18, 2010 #7 Will you do a package deal? Like a 599, a California and A veyron?? Wow I'm desparate...
Demolisher_1 Messages 128 Messages Demolisher_1 Dec 18, 2010 #8 rogerinoly It might be worth 4 mil if ya bought it. Click to expand... You can pay all 4 mil if you want, or you can trade a car I want for a fraction of the price. Same car either way.
rogerinoly It might be worth 4 mil if ya bought it. Click to expand... You can pay all 4 mil if you want, or you can trade a car I want for a fraction of the price. Same car either way.
C carlagracie (Banned) Messages 120 Messages detlionsfan69 Dec 18, 2010 #9 I done the B Day glitch on 2 cars to keep them I dont to the glitch to turn around sell. Go win races and buy the car you want.
I done the B Day glitch on 2 cars to keep them I dont to the glitch to turn around sell. Go win races and buy the car you want.
Demolisher_1 Messages 128 Messages Demolisher_1 Dec 19, 2010 #10 carlagracie I done the B Day glitch on 2 cars to keep them I dont to the glitch to turn around sell. Go win races and buy the car you want. Click to expand... I only got the 908 as a duplicate. I'm actually taking the loss here. I replied to the first guy who has a Zonda.
carlagracie I done the B Day glitch on 2 cars to keep them I dont to the glitch to turn around sell. Go win races and buy the car you want. Click to expand... I only got the 908 as a duplicate. I'm actually taking the loss here. I replied to the first guy who has a Zonda.
Demolisher_1 Messages 128 Messages Demolisher_1 Dec 19, 2010 #12 smalls79 the zonda or the zonda r? Click to expand... r