Peugeot 908

  • Thread starter Thread starter lmracer24
  • 43 comments
  • 4,660 views
or the new Toyota TS030 Hybrid, you know, given how close is the relationship between PD and Toyota and Kaz's newfound penchant for hybrids.

Now this is a kind of hybrid I could really get excited about, shame about Peugeot leaving the series but this could be interesting new technology, hope it'll bring Toyota more succes than the GT-One.

 
The 908 is a familiar car on the exterior, but underneath it was a completely different beast.

I think it warrants a cameo on GT5.

Yea, the exterior is very similar to the old 908 so remodeling it would not take too long
 
A WEC Pack is in order i think. 2 LMP1's, 2 LMP2's, And about 5 GT cars

If that is true, that would be perfect. Correct me if im wrong but does forza have exclusive rights to the alms?
 
Now this is a kind of hybrid I could really get excited about, shame about Peugeot leaving the series but this could be interesting new technology, hope it'll bring Toyota more succes than the GT-One.



Yea this new Toyota can be a serious contender. Knowing that gt has a strong relationship with Toyota, I expect this car to be on a later gt5 dlc or in gt6
 
Just being curious. Why did Peugeot drop out?
 
Why are you people arguing about having another 908? That means more DLC, which is what I want. 👍
 
Just being curious. Why did Peugeot drop out?
I would venture to say the economy, particularly in Europe, played into it. Sales likely aren't doing great, and I do know they started lay-offs late last year. A lot of those lay-offs came at the expense of R&D, which I'd imagine includes 99% of the race team.
 
since peugeot has dropped out of endruance racing for 2012 with their 2011 908, do you think that gt5 can remodel the car into the game?

Jaguar, Mazda, Nissan etc. all dropped out of Le Mans racing and yet their cars still appear in GT5.
 
Jaguar, Mazda, Nissan etc. all dropped out of Le Mans racing and yet their cars still appear in GT5.

Yea if there aren't any privateer teams that want to get it off of peugeot's hands(team oreca), then i expect it to be remodeled in the future since Le Mans racing is becoming more and more demanding.
 
So I bought a Peugeot 908 HDI after deciding between that and other race cars does anyone know how I can get the hp over 900?

Is this post of a satisfactory standard and in the right place= YES
 
So I bought a Peugeot 908 HDI after deciding between that and other race cars does anyone know how I can get the hp over 900?

Well, you could simply put a bigger turbo on it (you do know there's a tuning shop don't you?) and drive at least 300 kilometers (or 180 miles) to reach the maximum amount of horsepower (and do an oilchange afterwards) and then check how much horsepower it's got (which I believe is indeed over 900bhp).

Sometimes it's pretty simple really, instead of asking all sorts of questions I simply prefer to try it out myself.
 
Yes i have all the tuning upgrades but can't get it to over 900hp.
 
Back