LONDON_STTb.jpg

Times:
Bronze: 1.11
Silver: 1:06
Gold: 1:04

Prizes:
Bronze: Cr.19,000
Silver: Cr.25,000
Gold: Cr.50,000 + GT Chrome 001-W paint chip.

SRF is forced On (grayed out) in Driving Options menu.
PP: 410, Tires: CS, No Nitrous

Eligible cars:
Peugeot 406 Coupé 3.0 V6 '98
Peugeot 307 CC Premium AVN '04
Peugeot 307 XSi '04
Peugeot 207 GTi '07
Peugeot 206 CC '01
Peugeot 206 S16 '99
Peugeot 206 RC '03
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85
Peugeot 106 Rallye '03
Peugeot 106 S16 '03

Peugeot RCZ '10

Tunes:
Peugeot 207 GTi '07 - @shaunm80 - Exeter GT Tuning
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85 - @Iceman220
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85 - @GTP_CargoRatt
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85 - @doodlemonoply
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85 (crankucargodoodle combo) - @CRANK_U1
Peugeot 106 S16 '03 - @DolHaus - Haus of Flying Daggers
Seasonal tunes directory here maintained by @XS.
:bowdown:
Please post links for applicable tunes so I can update OP. :)

A pic of a Peugeot in list ^ @ London is also welcomed to dress up OP. :D
In event more than 1 is provided, I'll combine, or do a collage graphic.

----------------------------------------------
And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further.
With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.
— Ayrton Senna

Last edited:
No, unfortunately they don't. Instead, they mix it all up: Peugeot event: SRF forced ON; RX7 event: SRF forced OFF; Tajima event: SRF OPTIONAL.
I don't get it, why they do this.

My guess would be because people were complaining about SRF. Instead of making a filter for the leaderboards as far as who is/is not using SRF, they just made 3 separate events regarding SRF so people could pick their poison.

My guess would be because people were complaining about SRF. Instead of making a filter for the leaderboards as far as who is/is not using SRF, they just made 3 separate events regarding SRF so people could pick their poison.
But the people who are moanimg about SRF being on are putting some of the handicaped racers at a disadvantage.

I imagine they want everyone to at least give both options a try. I don't use SRF for personal reasons, and I have nothing against those who use it, so I am liking this idea.

I wouldn't consider it moaning, as even those who use it regularly admit to it being an unrealistic advantage over those who prefer not to use it. We really aren't upset that folks use it, but we do think it would be fair to have separate leaderboards.

As for handicapped players, I got second place in a drift competition in Forza against a paraplegic using a wheel! I know there are those who can't use a wheel at all, but separate leaderboards, or better yet, adjustable filters, could solve that. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The 205 Turbo 16 '85 is obviously the best car for this event. I used mine completely stock, without SRF, and still went 3,5 seconds below gold. It's got amazing low speed maneuverability that lets you throw it around on a tight track like this.

But the people who are moanimg about SRF being on are putting some of the handicaped racers at a disadvantage.

I would assume they relaxed the gold time a bit on the non SRF events. I'm very average driver and typically gold them in few laps.

The 205 Turbo 16 '85 is obviously the best car for this event. I used mine completely stock, without SRF, and still went 3,5 seconds below gold. It's got amazing low speed maneuverability that lets you throw it around on a tight track like this.

SRF is forced ON. Probably explains the manoeuvrability :lol:

Car:- Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85
Performance Points:-410
Max Power:-201
Weight:-1134kg
Weight Distribution:-46:54
Suspension
100/100
5.38/7.47
6/6
6/6
4/4
0.0/0.0
-0.10/-0.10
Brake Balance:-6/6
Transmission
Max Speed:-180km/h
Final Gear:-4.389
Drivetrain
20/20
49/49
60/60
Torque Distribution:-40:60
Power:- Install Racing Exhaust
Power limiter:-95.2%
Downforce:-0/20
Body
Install Carbon Bonnet and Windows Weight reduction
Currently 48th with still a room for improvement
Custom wheel up 2 inch and custom rear wing
P.S:-This is my first tune on GTP go easy on me
:P

@JogoAsobi That's a hell of a nice OP you've made there! 👍 You are raising the standards, and i like that!:gtpflag:
Thanks for your effort, bravo!:cheers:

PS This applies to all the TT OP's you've posted!

That is some excellent driving!!! :bowdown:
I could barely get a 1:03.500 with it stock, nevermind a 1:00.500! I kept wanting it to have a gear between 2nd and 3rd for the esses in the third sector. :banghead:

I finally gave up on it and used the tune that @Iceman220 posted, knocked 2.3 seconds off!! Thanks Ice!:cheers:

I bet it's one of those magic setups! Nice time you got there!👍

Nah, no magic here, just flying by the seat of my pants again. :sly:

LondonTT_zpsf95b36db.jpg

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/peugeot-205-turbo-16-85.66/

Here is the link for the tune for the Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85. As I stated before, my time atm is 59.066 with time being left out on the track. This setup isn't as loose as most of my setups therefore should be a touch easier to control as opposed to my other setups. Good luck everyone and most importantly, have fun. :cheers:

Last edited:
Don't need a tune for gold. Just grab the '85 Turbo 16 and run it stock. I tried the V6 first, got close, then switched. The car needs some LSD adjustment for a top time but gold is easy. Here is my amateur effort.

@JogoAsobi That's a hell of a nice OP you've made there! 👍 You are raising the standards, and i like that!:gtpflag:
Thanks for your effort, bravo!:cheers:

PS This applies to all the TT OP's you've posted!

Thanks, much appreciated. Glad it worked out timing-wise. :cheers:
Least I can do, given the entertainment this section of GTP provides. :D

------------------------------------------

@ shaunm80, Iceman220 & GTP_CargoRatt,

OP updated with tunes, went collage with pics now that 2 provided. :)

Last edited:
Back