Paconina2019 Messages 4 Portugal Apr 22, 2022 #1 Does anybody have any good set-up for RCZ Gr. 3? I want to try this car on the High Speed Ring Mission of 30 minutes. Last edited: Apr 22, 2022
Does anybody have any good set-up for RCZ Gr. 3? I want to try this car on the High Speed Ring Mission of 30 minutes.
B BiffTannon Messages 1 United Kingdom Apr 24, 2022 #2 Paconina2019 Does anybody have any good set-up for RCZ Gr. 3? I want to try this car on the High Speed Ring Mission of 30 minutes. Click to expand... I too need a good 730pp tune for this car?
Paconina2019 Does anybody have any good set-up for RCZ Gr. 3? I want to try this car on the High Speed Ring Mission of 30 minutes. Click to expand... I too need a good 730pp tune for this car?