Peugeot Set to Make Le Mans Return with New Hypercar in 2022

I say it will be based on the Onyx / VisionGT. I can't see the e-Legend serving as a basemodel but maybe I am wrong. Don't forget that 20 production versions must be made and sold. Interesting to say at least.

I simply couldn't be happier with their return. The news hit as a bomb here in France!

I say it will be based on the Onyx / VisionGT. I can't see the e-Legend serving as a basemodel but maybe I am wrong. Don't forget that 20 production versions must be made and sold. Interesting to say at least.

I simply couldn't be happier with their return. The news hit as a bomb here in France!
I too am very glad to see it.

I almost feel proud of peugeot, I’m recent times they had cool concepts but their production models have been the absolute joke of the automotive industry. I’m glad to see that they are putting out nice things left right and centre; a successful LM outing could mean wonders for their reputation going into this generation of their production.

So they'll replace the 908 with this?
That seems to be the likely scenario, given that the hypercar class is replacing LMP1.

I could see the L500R VGT being potential inspiration for the new racer, too.

Back