photo quality?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anna+Reece
  • 5 comments
  • 647 views
Messages
1,039
Messages
CPReece98
Messages
CP Reece
How come whenever I put a picture on this site it looks blurry-ish and low quality but a lot of other people have amazing quality pictures? Does using 16:9 change anything?
 
That shouldn't change the quality of the shots. Lots of people edit there shots to make them look better.

Otherwise just play around with the setting in GT5 and hope for the best.
 
I think you can adjust the quality of your picture in GT5. When you take your pictures in game, do they look "good"?

Also, the bad quality might be because of the site you're using to upload your photos.

Try playing with the focus as well.
 
If your photos look bad on GT5 then you may need to change your focus settings.
If your in the photo mode (the replay one) then make sure your shutter speeds are set up properly and your focus also compensates for a moving object!

If your in photo travel (the one for premium cars) then set your focus up right and if you want you can also change your resolution settings. This isn't the ratio but the amount of pixels the photo takes! Good luck.
 
If you're opening the image into Photoshop and re-saving, make sure these settings are maxed out. It could also be down to the hoster, as mentioned above. Imageshack is probably the better of all options for hosting.


Other than that, as also eluded too, the in-game camera settings make a difference. If the pictures look fine in the game, its likely down to the edit/host.
 
The pictures look great on my console. I make sure they are focused. I have never really tried anything in Photoshop, I will do that. Thanks.
 
Back