Photo Request Thread - Use this!

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 234 comments
Okay, I've a very specific request. I would like, if someone is willing to do it, a photo (or, preferably, a set of photos) of these six cars:

Audi R8 5.2, Nissan GTR '07, Dodge Viper ACR, Corvette ZR1, Ford GT (premium), and Mercedes-Benz SLS.

Feel free to choose whatever colours, layout, and location you choose, jsut as long as the photo has all six cars clearly visible. I cannot go online, so I can't take the photo myself.

Calling all Photoshoppers!!

Request: Totaled racecars, heavy damage, as in, "Now way they are driving away from that!" Thanks!

Request:
Lancer Evolution IV - White
GT 350Z RS - Blue
Nissan Silvia S13 - Yellow
Buick GNX - Black

All cars stock except for color.
I want to use these pictures in my thread. I will give you credit.

I have a simple request i would like done.

-2 RM Nissan Silvia (s15's) One Red (like the color of the quick reply at bottem of page) and the other a Blue (similar to the names for everyone's GTPlanet account)

-I want the blue car to be #6 and the red to be #9 (special meaning for this and no its not what your thinking)

-Want them to be at the same angle but facing each other with the back facing me. Like this but done much nicer and on a road that's symmetrical preferably the sarthe straight. http://imageshack.us/a/img4/2479/0z5w.jpg

-Red car preferably on right and blue on left.

ty

i have already done the image but i didn't noticed this requirement

I like the image so ty.

The red car being on left or right doesn't really bother me. This image actually has a lot of sentimental value and im really glad you could do it for me so well. The fact you did it in that photo area also just adds to its meaning. I forgot to put it in the description but you doing it here means a lot. :) ty

Last edited:
Can anyone do a black/white lotus elise 111R? i would realy like to see a good image of this car!!!

Chameleon9000 do you want a nice image for something important ?
whatever i have try and i made this. i hope you like it

Πλατεία πόλης Ahrweiler.jpg

Πλατεία πόλης Ahrweiler g.jpg

Last edited:
Chameleon9000 do you want a nice image for something important ?
whatever i have try and i made this. i hope you like it

View attachment 80813
Realy good pic, but i would realy like a color image because i want it too be a sticker for my laptop! the above is realy cool though! i should have been more specific to start with sorry!

Can I have a group of LMPs at Sarthe/Nurb at sunset, preferrably sun setting behind the cars? I need a new sceensaver :P

I would like a lotus else 111r drving down a scenic course (you choose one), and the lotus's color should be black or white. im sorry for being so confusing! my bad :P

EDIT: Hey smilys are back!

I would like a lotus else 111r drving down a scenic course (you choose one), and the lotus's color should be black or white. im sorry for being so confusing! my bad :P

EDIT: Hey smilys are back!

i am sorry. i did not understand it right :(

*the same image cropped is better i think

Hi all,

I have two pretty specific requests if possible. Both are beyond my feeble abilities, hence why I've come cap in hand here to ask if some talented photographer(s) could possibly give them a crack.

Both use the Premium Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R V-spec as it is arguably one of the most beautifully modeled cars in GT5, and is the only Skyline GT-R that has been modeled to the point that it looks 'real'. The R32 and R34 do not sadly.....

Request 1)

Could somebody please get one of the aforementioned Premium Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R V-specs in either midnight purple, black, silver or white (factory colours) and, keeping the entire car factory standard (yes, wheels and exhaust too!), shoot a series of photos on the Nordschleife of the car looking as realistic as possible. This really means that the fall of the light on the car and track needs to be just right. I've seen some astonishing photos of cars at the 'Ring, but none featuring the R33. Images can be racing or posed/parked, so long as they are so real they could be mistaken for a real photo! I think the light in the middle of the day is as good as any, but GT5's expert photographers will know better than I what works. Please make the resulting images available in the highest resolution possible so I can download and dribble on my keyboard at their utter magnificence. Plus, the R33's natural hunting ground is the 'Ring.

Request 2)

Also a Premium Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R V-spec, but this time silver. Absolutely bog standard car again with no modifications whatsoever, and the photo taken at an interesting spot at Le Mans/Le Sarthe. The reason being that I'd love a talented person with Photoshop to recreate this car attached - the Le Mans Pace car from 1997.

I've seen the incredible Photoshops by members creating Police Cars with amazing liveries and light bars. hgrf93, Giulietta73, Nato_777 and Metalsun have all produced brilliant police cars (the latter two members especially flooring me with their productions) while NBDESIGNZ, SMfan and CCShaft7 have so much Photoshop skill that I am left in awe going through the Heavy Edits thread. I would love one, some or all of these members to read this and have a crack at my request (perhaps out of pity for me because I am useless). Especially if, say, the 1997 Fina McLaren Longtail was behind the Pace Car GT-R as though it was part of the field being lead around.....

Thank you in advance for anything any member can do.

Cheers,

Andrew
R33 GT-R Le Mans Pace Car 1.jpg
R33 GT-R Le Mans Pace Car 2.jpg

I have a general question, that I don't know where else to ask:

In GT Auto, where you get both your oil changed and change wheels, is it possible to get a hi-res screen capture of those graphics? For instance, when the car is up getting it's oil changed (and just before the man crawls under the car), the oblique view of the car is brilliant. How would one capture that image?

The same applies for the wheel change. It's a perfect side on view of the car.

Hi all,

I have two pretty specific requests if possible. Both are beyond my feeble abilities, hence why I've come cap in hand here to ask if some talented photographer(s) could possibly give them a crack.

Both use the Premium Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R V-spec as it is arguably one of the most beautifully modeled cars in GT5, and is the only Skyline GT-R that has been modeled to the point that it looks 'real'. The R32 and R34 do not sadly.....

Request 1)

Could somebody please get one of the aforementioned Premium Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R V-specs in either midnight purple, black, silver or white (factory colours) and, keeping the entire car factory standard (yes, wheels and exhaust too!), shoot a series of photos on the Nordschleife of the car looking as realistic as possible. This really means that the fall of the light on the car and track needs to be just right. I've seen some astonishing photos of cars at the 'Ring, but none featuring the R33. Images can be racing or posed/parked, so long as they are so real they could be mistaken for a real photo! I think the light in the middle of the day is as good as any, but GT5's expert photographers will know better than I what works. Please make the resulting images available in the highest resolution possible so I can download and dribble on my keyboard at their utter magnificence. Plus, the R33's natural hunting ground is the 'Ring.

Request 2)

Also a Premium Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R V-spec, but this time silver. Absolutely bog standard car again with no modifications whatsoever, and the photo taken at an interesting spot at Le Mans/Le Sarthe. The reason being that I'd love a talented person with Photoshop to recreate this car attached - the Le Mans Pace car from 1997.

I've seen the incredible Photoshops by members creating Police Cars with amazing liveries and light bars. hgrf93, Giulietta73, Nato_777 and Metalsun have all produced brilliant police cars (the latter two members especially flooring me with their productions) while NBDESIGNZ, SMfan and CCShaft7 have so much Photoshop skill that I am left in awe going through the Heavy Edits thread. I would love one, some or all of these members to read this and have a crack at my request (perhaps out of pity for me because I am useless). Especially if, say, the 1997 Fina McLaren Longtail was behind the Pace Car GT-R as though it was part of the field being lead around.....

Thank you in advance for anything any member can do.

Cheers,

Andrew
View attachment 82122 View attachment 82123

There you go, ajrichar, one R33 for a crazy Skyline fanatic. This Nissan Skyline (R33) really got to "stretch its legs" during the race due to various crashes and fires. It was used in the 1997 24 Hours of Le Mans as the official Pace Car, fast forward to 3:34 for a glimpse.

Back