Photo Request Thread - Use this!

• Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 234 comments
Wouldn't it have been better to start a new thread specifically if your trying to organise an online photoshoot as opposed to hijacking a thread for requesting photos.

Because it was a request and at the time I didn't know how busy this thread was. I found out this thread wasn't very busy at all so I don't understand what exactly I am hijacking.

Also, my first reaction to meeting my needs on this forum has never been to make threads/post. I came here because I hoped this thread would meet my needs, which it didn't.

Could i please get a decent photo of an upside down car in GT5? Preferably a clear one with no motion blur (focus blur may be okay though). Has to be sitting on the ground, not in the air. :cool:

It will be posted on one of the pages of my ('humerous') Gran Turismo site when it finally goes back online (been around since 2001, but not updated since 2006), and you will be credited under the pic. :)

Need a pic as i have this comment on the page: "This is an upside down car in GT5. If the scenery appears upside down and the car the right way up, please rotate your monitor 180 degrees left or right."

Could i please get a decent photo of an upside down car in GT5? Preferably a clear one with no motion blur (focus blur may be okay though). Has to be sitting on the ground, not in the air. :cool:

It will be posted on one of the pages of my ('humerous') Gran Turismo site when it finally goes back online (been around since 2001, but not updated since 2006), and you will be credited under the pic. :)

Need a pic as i have this comment on the page: "This is an upside down car in GT5. If the scenery appears upside down and the car the right way up, please rotate your monitor 180 degrees left or right."

How's this?
Trial%20Mountain%20Circuit_1.jpg

:)

Almost what i'm wanting, prolly more flat on the roof though instead of an angle - but that could be quite hard to get. And maybe a car colour that will stand out from the background more, but now i'm just being overly picky. :P

Have saved the image just incase no-one else posts up a pic. :)

Almost what i'm wanting, prolly more flat on the roof though instead of an angle - but that could be quite hard to get. And maybe a car colour that will stand out from the background more, but now i'm just being overly picky. :P

Have saved the image just incase no-one else posts up a pic. :)
Well since the R32 is front engined, the nose is angled to the floor when it's upside down. I guess I'll have another go with a mid-engined or even electric car. ;)
EDIT:
Trial%20Mountain%20Circuit.jpg

Last edited:
Snaeper, I have a blue/black wheel NSX RM, dark blue '69 Z/28 RM, the yellow Amemiya RX7 (I forget which it is, it's the GT300 class), and the Opera Performance S2000. Send me an fr if you'd like on here and/or psn to get this going!

Hey, thanks a lot for all your efforts guys, really appreciate it! :)
Quite hard to pick which one to use, so no hard feelings to the owner of the pic i don't use!

Have chosen Jar31Lar's pic, as after trying all three on the site, his pic suits best, possibly because the car takes up most of the shot.

The pic isn't what i envisioned, but it turns out it works better than my envisionmentation (i probably just made that word up)..

Hey, thanks a lot for all your efforts guys, really appreciate it! :)
Quite hard to pick which one to use, so no hard feelings to the owner of the pic i don't use!

Have chosen Jar31Lar's pic, as after trying all three on the site, his pic suits best, possibly because the car takes up most of the shot.

The pic isn't what i envisioned, but it turns out it works better than my envisionmentation (i probably just made that word up)..

I also tried to get a car of which most people knew what it was:idea:.

Yeah, that helped too. :)

Will post the link to the page when i've got it online (still working on the GT3 section, which its in).

Can someone take a couple pics of the premium M5 from all its angles? But it has to be from v2.02 (or 2.03 when released). I just want to know if they fixed the mistake with the front brake calipers and the general look of the car which was strangely wrong when the game was released. Sorry, but I really love this car, but I'm a bit dissapointed with its in-game look.

I'm running on GT5 v1.00 and can't update. Thank you very much in advance.

Can someone take a couple pics of the premium M5 from all its angles? But it has to be from v2.02 (or 2.03 when released). I just want to know if they fixed the mistake with the front brake calipers and the general look of the car which was strangely wrong when the game was released. Sorry, but I really love this car, but I'm a bit dissapointed with its in-game look.

I'm running on GT5 v1.00 and can't update. Thank you very much in advance.

I've got some M5 pics in my gallery. They're dark and I don't know if any of them are the right angles, but one or two might fit the bill.

Anyone able to take screen captures?

I need a screen capture of the Roadster TC in the GT Auto garage. That's the one where you go to get the chassis rebuilt, etc. Preferably after it has been rebuilt, and is facing towards the front. Might be a tricky capture, but would really appreciated it. :D

I am seeking help from anyone that has a capture card that can get me as many images as possible of the collectible gear in GT5. I have all the shots from gran-turismo.com but there really is no place someone seeking gear that can see exactly what they would be getting. I am after these pics to add to my thread here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=238371 If anyone can help with this please send me a PM. Thank you.

Hi GTPlanet! I am in need of some pictures of SSRX. Just the track, with NO cars.

Thanks! :)

Edit: Nevermind.

Last edited:
Can a photoshop expert please IM me. I need your help with a project, and would appreciate your help.

As compensation for your time and skills, I'll add you on the PSN and remote race your Bobs, or will provide other items if available.

Thanks guys.

If u want some cars that look gr8 and are photo worthy got to thread 'pimped cars' in GT5 marketplace and there will be more coming in soon so keep your eye out also if people want to request what cars they want for a photo shoot just send a private message i will be more than happy to help for a small price

can some one give me a tutorial on how "i" can make a sound barrier ?

i have an idea but i don´t know how to do the sound barrier cloud arround a vehicle ..

a tutorial would be recommended instead of the pic and i still don´t know how it was done :P

cheers kind regards ,

nanabu

Can I get a few people with BLACK Range Rover Stormer do get a pic with please? Thanks.

I could paint mine and set it on share, depending on when you need the pictures by, though, maybe we could just get together in a room.

A shot of the premium tom's supra coming out of one of the tunnels at HSR and starting to turn in would be fantastic, if it's not too much trouble <3

Hi guys, I do not own GT5 so I would be happy to see some paint combinations on certain vehicles. I have list of vehicles and if someone can post pics (clean, daylight) or link I would be very grateful. Here they are:

Suzuki Alto Works Sport Limited '97 with red (metallic) colour (not to bright or too dark ).
Daihatsu Copen with any orange (metallic - similar to this) colour AND with blue colour that comes as standard on Alpine A110.

Thanks, I can't wait to see the results :)

A shot of the premium tom's supra coming out of one of the tunnels at HSR and starting to turn in would be fantastic, if it's not too much trouble <3

I'll give it a shot.

Need a collection of RM's and TC's on track, perhaps lined up together. Does not matter what RM's and TC's as long as a good variety in the one picture. Thanks

Back