Photomode 2.0 Competition -Week 106- closed

And while the others are talking about the preview image size, Nuno uploads a killer shot and posts it :P Well done, buddy :)

FINAL ENTRY

Yeah OK so I've used a white Supra with a bright blue sky and it's a blurred portrait image, but whatever, it looks good :P

Click to enlarge

Funnily enough, I was! It's got 857bhp under the hood and spins the wheels in almost every gear :D

I actually fell asleep after driving down this straight and in the replay you could see me crash and then drive round and round in circles for a few minutes, I fell asleep pressing up and right on the sticks :lol:

Moglet, that is absolutely stunning work! I was going to enter, but I think I may have changed my plans now :lol:

Moglet, that shot is da bomb, honestly... do u mind if i download it?

No, go ahead!

Moglet, that is absolutely stunning work! I was going to enter, but I think I may have changed my plans now :lol:

Thanks Bram! I was sort of aiming to get it as clean as your shots, IMO it reminds me a little bit of your style, it's the first time I've managed to get it to look like that! :lol:

I AM SPEECHLESS. :drool:

No you're not, you just wrote that! :P
Thanks!

For real?
Are you sure TW didn't edit that for you?!? :D
That is a great great job man. Every single shot I see from you is better than the previous!

Thankyou Very Much!

Mog your shot is lovely, I seriously need to develop that level of cleaning skills, then one day I may be able to give you a run for your money! :D

FINAL ENTRY

Yeah OK so I've used a white Supra with a bright blue sky and it's a blurred portrait image, but whatever, it looks good :P

Click to enlarge

Amazing.....Nice clean up! I don't see you blur the sky too often. I guess it would happen with all those horses!:sly:

Funnily enough, I was! It's got 857bhp under the hood and spins the wheels in almost every gear :D

I actually fell asleep after driving down this straight and in the replay you could see me crash and then drive round and round in circles for a few minutes, I fell asleep pressing up and right on the sticks :lol:
Your best shots happen when you fall asleep. :lol:

Thankyou Very Much!

Mog your shot is lovely, I seriously need to develop that level of cleaning skills, then one day I may be able to give you a run for your money! :D
You're welcome buddy,
At the rate you are improving, you'll be there soon!

Thanks Bram! I was sort of aiming to get it as clean as your shots, IMO it reminds me a little bit of your style, it's the first time I've managed to get it to look like that! :lol:

Ha! Copycat :P

don't you have a 10km special, i have 904hp stage4 turbo and 888 with origional turbo:scared:

don't you have a 10km special, i have 904hp stage4 turbo and 888 with origional turbo:scared:

What's a 10km special? :confused: I just bought mine from the used car lot (I think) and tuned it from there.

A 10.0 km special is a car you can buy in the used cars lot which has only 10.0 km on the odometer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, it shows in miles for me so it's a different amount, that's what confused me! I'm not sure if it was or not, I'll go and have a look.

i've located the week for you, it appears at week 69.

I have a GT4 guide that tells me when every 10.0/6.2 car appears in the car lot

Supra RZ
- Day(s) 239-245, 477-483
Supra 2.5 GT Twin Turbo R
- Day(s) 624-630, 687-693

Nice one Mog! Can you ever make a bad image? Seems like you shoot good photo's asleep, maybe I should give it a go sometime. :D

Final Entry

Click for full size.

👍​

Latest Posts

Back