PhotoMode Competition - Week 41 - Closed

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 158 comments
Final Entry

Preview

gt350preview1lj.jpg

freddy86
OH YEAH!

Don't want to be the one that has to chose the top 20 now!!!

Yeah, I would hate that too... oh, wait... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: I'm sort of regretting this theme, no, not really but I totally hate to leave many of these photos outside top 20. :( Really good job guys! 👍

Seems you have a different style in the comps jmx, it's alot darker and it seems like you dont use sharpening anymore:P

So it's different but still nice dude, nice pic!

G-T-4-Fan
Seems you have a different style in the comps jmx, it's alot darker and it seems like you dont use sharpening anymore:P

So it's different but still nice dude, nice pic!

thanx GT...I thought it's time to test something new.
Sharpening isn't allowed here anyway :P

My real-world dream car, realistically modified, on The Only Track That Matters:

FINAL ENTRY:

pre013ah.jpg

Not too happy with it, but this week's was a bit of a rush, and I limited myself to only going to Green Hell.

I'll ask atlop to send me his top 20 around this time tomorrow or thereabouts, so it will go up when the tiebreaker poll is over. Keep the entries coming until either atlop or myself posts that this comp is closed.

Heh, DO, Vonie, and I all posted within 5 minutes of one another. Also, there's 61 entries so far :scared:

61?!? Has to be a record! I sure wouldn't like to be atlop now... so many great entries and atlop has to choose 20 :scared:
I don't feel that secure with my Toyota 7.. :indiff:

LOL, 61 is difficult enough. :scared: If you have not posted your entry yet you have 10 or 11 hours left now. 👍 👍

SkylineGoes
61?!? Has to be a record! I sure wouldn't like to be atlop now... so many great entries and atlop has to choose 20 :scared:

At least your Toyota 7 could stand up for itself.. My Nike.. I have no confidence :indiff:

SkylineGoes

i feel the same way with my BMW :indiff: :scared: :scared:

Back