PhotoMode Competition - Week 48 - Closed

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 102 comments
Lets just let DO be the judge. Everyone enters their interpritation of the theme, and the finalists will give you an idea of what he feels meets the theme best.👍

Final entry

kopioimg00070hq.jpg

freddy86
This theme is so damn inspiring! I love driving my cars on the edge with drifting out of the corners with one wheel on the grass etc...

Final Entry (might change, 10 other shots are waiting)

Comments would be very apreciated!

SWEET

Hi people, i only just got my profile goin and ive got sum questions. how can i get gt4 pics on a message without gettin all fiddly,how do i get my own pics on the avatar?

tigermoth737
Hi people, i only just got my profile goin and ive got sum questions. how can i get gt4 pics on a message without gettin all fiddly,how do i get my own pics on the avatar?

1) Move the pics to your pc using a memory stick (I suppose you have this part covered already)

2) When you are in "reply to a thread" window, use 'additional options/upload your images to ImageShack,' select an image from your HD and click 'host it!', once it has uploaded copy the 'thumbnail for forums link' and paste it to your post and you are done!

If you want to manage the photos you have uploaded later, you need to set up an account at ImageShack, see instructions there.

For the avatar it's pretty much the same prosedure, but the size can be only 100 x 100 if I remember correctly. Use the upload avatar link in your account settings.

Final Entry

If someone has the nerves to say that I didn't exceed the limits of the car, that person is lying. :D

Awesome pic Tomcat! :drool:

Edit: I've decided to change my entry

Final Entry

Preview

Bee
Awesome pic Tomcat! :drool:

Thanks. It's not the most spectacular entry of the comp', but there's already many flying cones & "off-road" entries so I choosed this more simple - but beautiful - oversteering Viper.

Heres my
FINAL ENTRY (sucks I can't clean it up a bit)

Preview

In this one, I cut the last coner in Motegi, and almost spun out and went across the track in the grass on the other side. (just wanted to clear that up, as it may look like I am drifting, although that is "pushing the limits" )

treefingers
Updated my entry...

Looks like you ran over the camera man's foot, and after you did that. Did you get sued by the Camera man lol.

Latest Posts

Back