PhotoMode Competiton - Week 45 - Closed

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 155 comments
ejr_1
Wow slick. I think you goatta get off of Laguna. :P They're going to kick you out soon. :lol:
:lol: I know it was risky having two consecutive pictures in the same place, but I thought they were different enough to be ok. I might change it and use this one for a later competition, I just love that corner though. :P

Damn you speedy and your unavailable Esso Supra! ;)

There's a lot of nice shots this week, it's going to be a tough 20 to crack.

Umm.. I was wondering why the BMW 325 touring car isnt considered a DTM.. Ive watched it race in that series on TV

It's a way different type of touring car, DO. The 320 races in the 2.0L touring car series, while the DTMs all run 4.0L V8's. Which makes the M3 Race Car a more likely BMW to include :)

SlipZtrEm
It's a way different type of touring car, DO. The 320 races in the 2.0L touring car series, while the DTMs all run 4.0L V8's. Which makes the M3 Race Car a more likely BMW to include :)

Cool, good lookin out!

hi everyone

happy new year to you all

hope i have better luck with this one - still need to make it onto the shortlist...

final entry

Man i had a hard choice, i had some good pics after my few photoshoots with the Calsonic R32 and A4 DTM. But only 1 picture could prevail and here it is. I call it the "Flying Threesome".

Final Entry

Honourable Mentions.

Ashley.
Final Entry
I really like how it goes down in the generations. Starting on the left is the new generation of DTM's, then there is the '01 generation in the middle and on the right there is the older generation of DTM's. :sly:

The one thing that would have made it better would be if the CLK Touring Car was in the middle of the picture instead of the TT. :P Very nice picture though. :)

can anyone tell me how to use imageshack? ive managed to upload my pic and ive got to where there are all the boxes with addresses or sumthn in dem bt i dno wat to do now? :grumpy:

PuTTe_TuTTe
''oh well''? guess you have to upload it correct to be in the competiton...

hmmmmm wheres yours? even if u do hav 1 this was mi first eva try i only found this website 2 hours ago so thanks for the help mate.

tha_man
hmmmmm wheres yours? even if u do hav 1 this was mi first eva try i only found this website 2 hours ago so thanks for the help mate.
Read this:
Terms of Service
* No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r", "u", "plz", etc.
Please, use correct english. Thank you.

ejr_1
I really like how it goes down in the generations. Starting on the left is the new generation of DTM's, then there is the '01 generation in the middle and on the right there is the older generation of DTM's. :sly:

Didnt notice that! :D

tha_man
lol, I'm only saying that you better upload a correct link, so everyone can see the pic in full size...

PuTTe_TuTTe
lol, I'm only saying that you better upload a correct link, so everyone can see the pic in full size...
yeah, i was still getting used to it but i think i've got it now. sorry about not using correct english by the way

franz
looks great 725 👍

agree - 725's pic is top notch 👍 👍 :)

Edit: imageshack isn't working for me since yesterday evening 👎
I must wait to enter the comps :(

Edit of Edit: Ah...imageshack is workin' so here's my FINAL ENTRY :)

DTM Disaster?

Final Entry

Preview

img0012p0iu.jpg

Regards

Scaff

Back