PhotoMode Competiton - Week 45 - Closed

• Thread starter Brock5000
  • 155 comments
jmx your pic takes some time to get used to, but after that it's a really nice pic. 👍 I was first like: Huh? Is that jmx's entry??? And then: Hey, that looks really cool...:)

Final Entry

00rentrypreview3hy.jpg

sejtur
jmx your pic takes some time to get used to, but after that it's a really nice pic. 👍 I was first like: Huh? Is that jmx's entry??? And then: Hey, that looks really cool...:)

Final Entry

00rentrypreview3hy.jpg

many thanx sejtur :)👍 your entry looks also very good

Looks like this weeks one will be hard for the person, to choose which to put in voting.

Tomcat79
I imagine that was your little sis' who drove the Astra, right? :D

I hate to admit it, but I have to put my hand up to that one.

Hit the brakes a tad too early, and the rear right was just on the grass. Coming down into Indianapolis at pretty much top speed makes that a bad combination.

As it was happening and the BMW was flying towards me (and it missed) I couldn't help thinking "this could actual make quite a good shot".

Hope you agree :)

Regards

Scaff

Scaff
I hate to admit it, but I have to put my hand up to that one.

Hit the brakes a tad too early, and the rear right was just on the grass. Coming down into Indianapolis at pretty much top speed makes that a bad combination.

As it was happening and the BMW was flying towards me (and it missed) I couldn't help thinking "this could actual make quite a good shot".

Hope you agree :)

Nice shot. I gotta admit the same has happened to me a few times before. I love to come flying into Indianapolis like a madman, it doesn't always pay off though. I feel like it adds a nice sense of speed and action to your shot.

I am loving some of the recent entries. :drool: Your shot worked out well scaff, i like it.

I just went through the whole thread, and i think DRT's shot is my favorite.👍

Final Entry I found a new technique in photomode :dopey: i hope y'all like it:

[empty space]; you inspired me to mess with settings resulting in this:
** NOTE: AUDI IS NOT AN ENTRY!

hellaSmoked
Your shot worked out well scaff, i like it.

arsenal
Nice shot. I gotta admit the same has happened to me a few times before. I love to come flying into Indianapolis like a madman, it doesn't always pay off though. I feel like it adds a nice sense of speed and action to your shot.

Thanks for the feedback, glad you like the shot.

@arsenal - Its a great, but tricky, corner. The approach is almost as fast as the Mulsanne, but narrower, bumpier and with a slight downhill slope and nasty cambers. Get it right and it feels great, get it wrong and well you get my picture.

Regards

Scaff

Oooh, sweet ALPHA.👍 What settings did you use to get a grid full of 300 GT's? Or was it just luck?:)

sejtur
Oooh, sweet ALPHA.👍 What settings did you use to get a grid full of 300 GT's? Or was it just luck?:)
Thanks! I took the photo over a week ago, before this theme and so I'm not quite sure. I was in the WedSport Celica and went to do a Family Cup I think at a "difficulty" setting of 0. Through trial and error I finally got a grid free of anything else, so yeap luck!

Back