Nasadus Premium Messages 2,109 Netherlands Messages Nasadus-NL Messages Nasadus Dec 9, 2004 #1 Last week i was at the Motorshow in Essen,Germany.Took some pictures of various cars for your viewing pleasure. The photos are pretty big so have patience while they load.
Last week i was at the Motorshow in Essen,Germany.Took some pictures of various cars for your viewing pleasure. The photos are pretty big so have patience while they load.
TwinTurboJay Messages 4,522 Messages TwinTurboJay Dec 9, 2004 #2 tsk...*waiting impatiently* ***edit**** Wow, those are big pics....anyway to downsize to say, wallpaper size ?
tsk...*waiting impatiently* ***edit**** Wow, those are big pics....anyway to downsize to say, wallpaper size ?
toyomatt84 Messages 7,965 Dec 9, 2004 #3 I have never seen that much gold on a car before, and trust me, that's not a good thing.
Flerbizky Weltanschauung Premium Messages 7,588 Whateversville Messages Flerbizky Dec 9, 2004 #4 GTChamp2003 Last week i was at the Motorshow in Essen,Germany.Took some pictures of various cars for your viewing pleasure. The photos are pretty big so have patience while they load. Click to expand... You can say that again Wicked pictures nonetheless, and bloody well worth the wait !.. Thanks for sharing mate 👍
GTChamp2003 Last week i was at the Motorshow in Essen,Germany.Took some pictures of various cars for your viewing pleasure. The photos are pretty big so have patience while they load. Click to expand... You can say that again Wicked pictures nonetheless, and bloody well worth the wait !.. Thanks for sharing mate 👍
CAMAROBOY69 Premium Messages 18,565 Michigan Messages CAMAROBOY69 Dec 9, 2004 #5 Great pics besides the gold one The 12 chainsaw engines on that motorcycle are great! This one Chainsaw engine bike? Here is the site to see them 12 chainsaw engines on bike There are also videos on that site of the bike.
Great pics besides the gold one The 12 chainsaw engines on that motorcycle are great! This one Chainsaw engine bike? Here is the site to see them 12 chainsaw engines on bike There are also videos on that site of the bike.
Nasadus Premium Messages 2,109 Netherlands Messages Nasadus-NL Messages Nasadus Dec 10, 2004 #6 I just realized that this thread is in the wrong section.Can one of the Mods please move it to the apropriate section. TwinTurboJay,what size do you want these and wich ones?I can resize them for you.
I just realized that this thread is in the wrong section.Can one of the Mods please move it to the apropriate section. TwinTurboJay,what size do you want these and wich ones?I can resize them for you.
Flerbizky Weltanschauung Premium Messages 7,588 Whateversville Messages Flerbizky Dec 10, 2004 #7 GTChamp2003 I just realized that this thread is in the wrong section.Can one of the Mods please move it to the apropriate section. TwinTurboJay,what size do you want these and wich ones?I can resize them for you. Click to expand... You can move it yourself I think... Try the Admin part in the lower right corner.... [edit] Lower LEFT dammit..... [/edit]
GTChamp2003 I just realized that this thread is in the wrong section.Can one of the Mods please move it to the apropriate section. TwinTurboJay,what size do you want these and wich ones?I can resize them for you. Click to expand... You can move it yourself I think... Try the Admin part in the lower right corner.... [edit] Lower LEFT dammit..... [/edit]
Nasadus Premium Messages 2,109 Netherlands Messages Nasadus-NL Messages Nasadus Dec 10, 2004 #8 Thanks,didn't know that.Pretty neat. 👍
CAMAROBOY69 Premium Messages 18,565 Michigan Messages CAMAROBOY69 Dec 10, 2004 #9 WOW I was just informed by someone that there are 24 chainsaw engines on that bike in the post above!!!!!
WOW I was just informed by someone that there are 24 chainsaw engines on that bike in the post above!!!!!
P pimp racer Messages 4,805 Dec 11, 2004 #10 Nice pictures man! Those pictures were pertty fast for me?
Gordonfan24 Messages 405 Messages SVT97Merc Dec 11, 2004 #11 Hmm...do you have to pull-start all 24 engines?