Photoshoot Events , Some news about the future of Photoshoot Events !!!!!!

• Thread starter nanabu
  • 291 comments
Austria
Vienna
N-A-NABU

6792591840_44b398bf13_z.jpg

Moderators:
Nanabu

FishyJuice

Gtuned

Tazj_7

Next meeting : * TOMORROW the 2nd April 1pm USCST *
Try this timezone converter http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
Rules: For the new guys here this is a short explanation of how this works.

Usually i host but if my connection is weird i ask some one else to do so .

you have to add me or the host as a friend , and then you go to " community" "hostname" and then click on the coffee cup sign it should be yellow if the lobby is already open .

2nd it is not a race 3rd we do not act as we were 12 years old 4th we drive as a group 5th try to over take and get some angles positions etc 6th if some one stopps we all stopp . 7th if you have an idea ,.. tell us 8th have fuuuuuuuuuun :)

Special guests for the next Theme:

Themes we had: american muscle , italian stallion , hot hatch , super cars , rally cars , dark knights , same paints ...

Upcoming Theme : * Japanese VIP cars..hacked stance is welcome *

who is hosting: driftinziggy
driftinziggy will be posting one hour bevore lobby opening the lobby ID !!!
Gallery Links for the last theme we had:

subscribe if you like :)

Last edited:
I like the setup of the pics in OP, but I think we're gonna need a banner up there, maybe just text because those pics are nice, and thanks for making me a mod

I like the setup of the pics in OP, but I think we're gonna need a banner up there, maybe just text because those pics are nice, and thanks for making me a mod

yea iam bad with banners so i made a colage with our pics from the photoshootings ,.. anyway this oen will be much better organized as bevore and as you can see we will have a short competition after a photoshooting and a best of the best collection .

we just need to get the old people back in :D

iam sure after the tournament it will be busy as usuall :D

Ok, I haven't done a banner in a while so I'll get some idea's together and see what I can come up with. I'll also think of a few new theme's we can use for upcoming shoots. Now we just have to wait until the tournament is done so that we can get back to photoshooting fun :D

Hey Manciocio I've seen a few post by you in there as well. I hope you can make it to the next shoot, we have a lot of fun at these, and with drifters it should be even more fun :D

if possible this sunday evening "gmt" but this depends , team blackout can or can not join us .

:D

i try to tune some car for this event since i am at home today and have not much work to do .

how does a LFA with golden rims looks like ? hm....

Last edited:
I'm up for some more photoshoots. :D It's been a while since I participated in one from you guys. Hope to join in some time. (Mainly busy, so the weekends are my best bet)

Impromptu, but if anyone's up for a random cruise or something, my lounge is up.
Nevermind, I keep getting DC'd for some reason.

Last edited:
Impromptu, but if anyone's up for a random cruise or something, my lounge is up.
Nevermind, I keep getting DC'd for some reason.

i just came back from work , iam tired as **** but i could host a random one .

but the main photoshooting will be on Sunday , time not yet set

nevermind got some work to do :P

Last edited:
nope tomorrow , sunday . sry forgot it in my last pos

but maybe i have a little bit time laters to play gt5 tonight . i wanna try out my new LFA and few other cars for tomorrow because i wont have time tomorrow to do so .

I'm in. Is there any kind of drift cars that y'all want to see?

I have over 1k cars and a bunch of money. I also have drift cars built out of everything from a Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC) to a Jaguar E-Type (All Matte Black Jag of course :)).

Premium cars are a big factor, so if its possible only premium cars so we have high quality pics .

glad so many have signed up :)

Argh, if it's 3PM EST, then I'd have little time since I need to just about leave around 4PM. >_< My work keeps taking up my weekends.

Back