Photoshoot Events , Some news about the future of Photoshoot Events !!!!!!

• Thread starter nanabu
  • 291 comments
It was great !!!

and sorry for BKs and Ziggy mate , sorry but we do it next week again .. i hope so

cheeeeeeers

A few shots from last week.
Can't wait for the next one.

TokyoR246_9_zpse60604ee.jpg

TokyoR246_13_zpsc7ef9ca5.jpg

MtAsoTarmac_8_zps9cdbf959.jpg

CircuitdelaSarthe2009-3_zps2b679e59.jpg

SpecialStageRouteX_12_zps2359cbe7.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm not sure if this has been done yet, but I think it would be fun to have a cops 'n' robbers photoshoot, where one guy drives a supercar of some sort, and the rest drives the Skyline Pace Cars with the flashing lights and all. We could shoot on some of the various night tracks like SSR5, SSR7, Nürburgring at night etc. and some of the city tracks too. Anyone else interested? :)

Since iam not active anymore read here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=8331316#post8331316 , it would be nice to see this photoshoot idea keeping going on .

If you believe you could or want to host a photoshooting PM me atleast ONE DAY bevore the actuall photoshoot starts so i can update the front page with the gallery links and infos , you mayb also want to post your idea and the infos in this thread so everyone can read it .

thank you :D

I'm not as active as I used to be, but in a few weeks things may not be as busy as they are for me now. When that happens I'll let you guys know, and I should be able to host. But, until then if anyone wants to step up organize a few meets, that would be great. I'd like to see the photoshoot idea become more popular again.

I'd like to host a photo shoot tomorrow starting at 1pm USCST.. I would like it to be mainly Japanese VIP cars..hacked stance is welcome..I will post the room # about an hour before start to give everyone a chance to get in..as always..profanity over the mic is unacceptable as my kids will probably be in the same room as me

... Sorry to polarfox and anyone else that wanted to join.. my attention and presence was needed at my store today.. perhaps i can reschedule this at a later date

Some news about the future of Photoshoot Events .

FAQ :

Q:Are you going to buy Gran Turismo 6 ?
A:Yes , probably on 6th or 7th Dec.

Q: Are you going to start a new Photoshoots events thread in the new gt6 forum section ?
A: If someone is faster as me then i won´t , otherwise YES

Q:Will you host from time to time an online lobby so we can join and have some fun ?
A:Yes i will , not everyday but iam going to host every Sunday probably not 100% sure yet , since my job is taking alot of my freetime :/

Q: Do you love gtplanet ?
A:Yes ,... yes i do .

Q: Do you need Moderators for the Photoshoot events in case you won´t be hosting ?
A:Yes i will need some people to take over for me if iam not there , much appreciated !!

Q: Do you need new banners for the gt6 Thread ?
A:Yes , if possible with the gt6 cars .

Thanks alot guys !!

I hope i see some old faces again , and i hope the new Gran Turismo will bring as much fun as gt5 did .

As soon as possible i will figure out how to host an online lobby so we can probably do the very first photoshoot on SUNDAY 8th Dec.

cheers , much love

Would love to do some photoshoots with GT6. Haven't had anytime to do any with GT5 in a long time. Hope they improve the ability to do photoshoots online.

Back