Physics changes in January Content Update

• Thread starter Nielsen
  • 89 comments
Marco Masserutto of Assetto Corsa basically nailed what i have been trying to say. Skip to 4:40 on video.

He says driving in AC feels natural, if you take you car to a track in real life you wont crash and die at the first corner. Driving games can make it seem alot more difficult than it is to drive car etc etc... very good, so thats both Ian Bell AND Marco saying what i believe, thats why i trust both these games.

Marco Masserutto of Assetto Corsa basically nailed what i have been trying to say. Skip to 4:40 on video.

He says driving in AC feels natural, if you take you car to a track in real life you wont crash and die at the first corner. Driving games can make it seem alot more difficult than it is to drive car etc etc... very good, so thats both Ian Bell AND Marco saying what i believe, thats why i trust both these games.

I agree with what was said, and that's probably why I've enjoyed Forza for so long. On the same hand, that's also probably why I never really cared for Pcars input method.

Either way, looking forward to that game.

For all of PCars faults and there is many, I love the way the FFB feels, and already since patch 8 it feels even better, the reason i still play PCars is the feel i get from the wheel its to me at least top notch.
I have personally set up the FFB to my liking and no longer use Jack Spades as i feel its so personal and to taste, that was the defining moment when it all came together for me....but yes, PCars is in places messy, AC i can't wait to play and as i've said in another thread for me Forza 6 since Jan update is simply a master piece in gaming context...
Keep them coming as many racing / driving games i cant get enough of them!

For all of PCars faults and there is many, I love the way the FFB feels, and already since patch 8 it feels even better, the reason i still play PCars is the feel i get from the wheel its to me at least top notch.
I have personally set up the FFB to my liking and no longer use Jack Spades as i feel its so personal and to taste, that was the defining moment when it all came together for me....but yes, PCars is in places messy, AC i can't wait to play and as i've said in another thread for me Forza 6 since Jan update is simply a master piece in gaming context...
Since I only have a pad, I cannot comment about that. My experience comes from using a pad. I don't have a problem with the game, I actually enjoyed it(aside from the horrible optimization issues it had on the Xbox One.) It's just that the input method was a bit twitchy and odd, especially in it's early days.

Last edited:
Since I only have a wheel, I cannot comment about that. My experience comes from using a pad. I don't have a problem with the game, I actually enjoyed it(aside from the horrible optimization issues it had on the Xbox One.) It's just that the input method was a bit twitchy and odd, especially in it's early days.

Yes found it all rather odd that people would suggest to pad players that they should get a wheel, really they should be making a game at least playable on a controller, i'm no wheel elitist and I think if i was sat in my car with the wheel in front of me and had a controller i could drive my car pretty much normally, like remote control cars its not rocket science that you can control a larger car by remote control and seeing the wheel makes it even easier. Never bought into the concept of "you shouldn't be able to drive a car with a controller" excuse trotted out by some PCars die hards..

I prefer to use a wheel but would have no issue with a pad and flit between wheel and pad on Forza for example but PCars on pad i avoid..

Love this attitude, I feel the same way. I have never understood the whole one or the other attitude, personally I don't even care how realistic a particular game is as long as I can enjoy the ride. While I lean more towards simulation I don't play Sega Rally expecting RBR levels of simulation but have had as much fun playing one as much as the other because I appreciate the games for what they are and what they offer.

I also don't get the bashing an exclusive title can receive because its not on a preferred platform of choice, I don't have a PS4 but you better believe that if I did I would be all over Driveclub and Despite not having a PS4 or the the intention of buying one I cannot wait for GT Sport or GT 7 if for nothing other than to see what they bring to my favourite genre of games. Keep em coming.

Last edited:
Love this attitude, I feel the same way. I have never understood the whole one or the other attitude, personally I don't even care how realistic a particular game is as long as I can enjoy the ride. While I lean more towards simulation I don't play Sega Rally expecting RBR levels of simulation but have had as much fun playing one as much as the other because I appreciate the games for what they are and what they offer.

I also don't get the bashing an exclusive title can receive because its not on a preferred platform of choice, I don't have a PS4 but you better believe that if I did I would be all over Driveclub and Despite not having a PS4 or the the intention of buying one I cannot wait for GT Sport or GT 7 if for nothing other than to see what they bring to my favourite genre of games. Keep em coming.

I've felt the same way since I took the plunge in 2011 and became a multi-console man. The only thing better than one fun racing game? Two fun racing games! Or three. Or eight...

I imagine a lot of people feel threatened by competition showing up on other consoles. They want to convince themselves they made the "right" choice, and sometimes, that manifests in insults hurled the other way.

Driveclub is good fun. GT can still have its moments for me. FH2 is one of the best less-serious racers I've played, ever. FM6 satisfies my love of cars in general. I'd much rather play all of them than limit myself to just one.

Glad i'm not the only one, sadly sometimes in internet land you can feel like you are the only one sometimes. In my game time (which is precious as I have kids run a business etc) I recently have been playing Forza 6 / Forza horizon 2 and PCars literally like within 2-3 hours of play, they all offer different stuff despite all having cars in them, can't wait to add Dirt rally AND Assetto Corsa and i'm about to get MOTOGP 2015 as i love bikes more than cars in truth.
I'd never want to penalise myself with petty fanboyism to one brand of driving game.

I haven't really played the game much during January, but using the Milano, trying to get it to drift feels much more in line with how lower-powered RWD cars break traction. You have to really work at it to get a drift going and it feels so much more satisfying now. This on normal steering in Test Drive mode.

VXR
I haven't really played the game much during January, but using the Milano, trying to get it to drift feels much more in line with how lower-powered RWD cars break traction. You have to really work at it to get a drift going and it feels so much more satisfying now. This on normal steering in Test Drive mode.

Yes the whole game feels so so much better now, you hit the nail on the head its more "satisfying".
P.S. I used to own an Alfa 75 V6 and i had an Alfa 75 2.0 LE. Wonderful car, bit weird looking but it has some angles where it looks divine, just wish Forza had better body kits for it.
(i've also owned about 8 Alfa 155's!)

I think (only my opinion don't shoot me) that Turn 10 had something wrong before Jan patch and they diodnt want people to know it was wrong so they did a stealth patch to make it right again and now i cant put this game down. I also think SMS have done this for the Drift DLC but dont want to highlight the fact but PCars you can hold drifts in many cars now since patch 8...

Point i'm trying to make is that if you have much of a game community saying all is fine, but then you change something your basically saying to them "you were wrong" so best bet is to do it on the quiet... IMO this is what may be happening.

Glad i'm not the only one, sadly sometimes in internet land you can feel like you are the only one sometimes. In my game time (which is precious as I have kids run a business etc) I recently have been playing Forza 6 / Forza horizon 2 and PCars literally like within 2-3 hours of play, they all offer different stuff despite all having cars in them, can't wait to add Dirt rally AND Assetto Corsa and i'm about to get MOTOGP 2015 as i love bikes more than cars in truth.
I'd never want to penalise myself with petty fanboyism to one brand of driving game.

I've been meaning to get a bike game on my X1 - however, I believe MotoGP leans more towards arcade and I do not believe they've gotten the bike sounds right to date. Am I wrong?

I've been meaning to get a bike game on my X1 - however, I believe MotoGP leans more towards arcade and I do not believe they've gotten the bike sounds right to date. Am I wrong?

Not sure yet till i get it but i played moto gp 14 alot on xbox 360 and really enjoyed it. Unlike car games where you can at least get a wheel and pedals a bike game will always be 'arcade' i suppose in that sense. But in a fun 'game' way i've always enjoyed the moto gp series.
You can pick it up for 20-25 pounds now so worth a punt IMO.:)

Not sure yet till i get it but i played moto gp 14 alot on xbox 360 and really enjoyed it. Unlike car games where you can at least get a wheel and pedals a bike game will always be 'arcade' i suppose in that sense. But in a fun 'game' way i've always enjoyed the moto gp series.
You can pick it up for 20-25 pounds now so worth a punt IMO.:)

If you recall, AMA Superbike on the PC took a stab at realistic bike-riding. So did SBK 2001, which was actually pretty good physics-wise, with somewhat convincing engine sounds.

Though Tourist Trophy (PD) has got to be the most complete bike game I've ever played, at least on a console. It boasted amazing engine sounds (ironically), a physics engine that really challenged you to ride smart though it felt somewhat constricted at times. Crash physics were annoying, just like the GT games at the time, but it was one heckuva bike game. The bike roster was to die for - ranging from street and rat bikes to sport and race bikes. They got the sound right for all of them with physics to boot where you could easily tell the difference (and skill required) between a CBR600 or Suzuki Hayabusa i.e.

I wonder why they never brought back TT. It was such a fantastic bike game all in all.

If you recall, AMA Superbike on the PC took a stab at realistic bike-riding. So did SBK 2001, which was actually pretty good physics-wise, with somewhat convincing engine sounds.

Though Tourist Trophy (PD) has got to be the most complete bike game I've ever played, at least on a console. It boasted amazing engine sounds (ironically), a physics engine that really challenged you to ride smart though it felt somewhat constricted at times. Crash physics were annoying, just like the GT games at the time, but it was one heckuva bike game. The bike roster was to die for - ranging from street and rat bikes to sport and race bikes. They got the sound right for all of them with physics to boot where you could easily tell the difference (and skill required) between a CBR600 or Suzuki Hayabusa i.e.

I wonder why they never brought back TT. It was such a fantastic bike game all in all.

I mean we will most likely never see a bike sim set up i.e. you have to physically lean the bike and get knee down etc, it certainly wouldnt be as achievable as a £200 odd price point like wheels and pedals, so however good the game is your only ever sat there on a pad using thumbs.

I mean we will most likely never see a bike sim set up i.e. you have to physically lean the bike and get knee down etc, it certainly wouldnt be as achievable as a £200 odd price point like wheels and pedals, so however good the game is your only ever sat there on a pad using thumbs.

I agree - played TT though? It was quite the achievement at the time. Started out as a very ambitious project, that didn't quite take off, sadly.

I agree - played TT though? It was quite the achievement at the time. Started out as a very ambitious project, that didn't quite take off, sadly.

No never did, i remember when it was out i wanted it but was going through a period then of not really gaming at all then, now oddly since kids came along i've got back into gaming as the more expensive and time consuming hobbies are now gone, don't get me wrong gaming can be time consuming but more "its 10pm everyone is asleep i'll play games till 1am" type time consuming rather than doing track days or whatever taking whole weekend up etc....
I may revisit TT then, would it be worth it now i'm used to next gen?

I've felt the same way since I took the plunge in 2011 and became a multi-console man. The only thing better than one fun racing game? Two fun racing games! Or three. Or eight...

I imagine a lot of people feel threatened by competition showing up on other consoles. They want to convince themselves they made the "right" choice, and sometimes, that manifests in insults hurled the other way.

Driveclub is good fun. GT can still have its moments for me. FH2 is one of the best less-serious racers I've played, ever. FM6 satisfies my love of cars in general. I'd much rather play all of them than limit myself to just one.
I should corrected that playing isnt the same as preferring. In the less fortunate world like me and others, its impossible to basically play it all fully. You can borrow or rent, but still not fully experience.

However, preferring is another thing. For example, me myself may only have GT6, PCars, and rFactor (PS2 title excluded). However if you followed me on Forza threads, you notice that, despite not having the game or even XBox One, im very interested on hearing the news, updates, and stuff. It is really interests me. But sadly considering my age, i cant beg as easily as when i was a little for PS3 and I still looking for a job (i hope :D).

No never did, i remember when it was out i wanted it but was going through a period then of not really gaming at all then, now oddly since kids came along i've got back into gaming as the more expensive and time consuming hobbies are now gone, don't get me wrong gaming can be time consuming but more "its 10pm everyone is asleep i'll play games till 1am" type time consuming rather than doing track days or whatever taking whole weekend up etc....
I may revisit TT then, would it be worth it now i'm used to next gen?

You may not like it now, it's ancient. I say just wait for a good bike sim to arrive on current gen.

I've finally sat down and had an extend play of the game since the update and I have noticed a great change in the physics. It isn't a massive change just a little tweak but the cars feel so much more alive on the road, especially when you can really feel them moving around under heavy breaking. It's great!

A little late making this post, but was away visiting family, so meh. And I cant be bothered to make another big post, so I will just answer this bit:

We finally agree that cars have a tendency to lift-off oversteer in FM6. Again, I'm not too familiar with the 458 Speciale in the game, but I think you should take it for another spin (simulation steering) and see if you now can make it oversteer simply by lifting off the throttle mid-corner. There's a chance you can but it's also possible that the changes of the January update has affected the car's tendency to lift-off oversteer, much like the F430 I mentioned no longer doing it to comparable extents.

Of course this car will oversteer while lifting off the throttle sharply while taking a corner at speed. It is a real life effect that would happen with the real life car under the exact same circumstance. Any car will, or should, with a sharp reduction of the throttle. When you are off throttle, then you are in an engine breaking situation, as I have said before. This causes the weight of the car to shift more towards the front of the car. So while you are turning at the same time, the effect is the rear becoming loose. Hence the lift-off oversteer. It happens in every car in the real world to different amounts.

The exact same thing happens in the likes of Assetto Corsa as well, and iRacing. Rfactor is another game it happens in, so is RRE. It happens in all of them. So just why is it always considered to be wrong in Forza?

Why is it that everyone who sees this as an issues in Forza, completely ignores the fact that it happens in real life? Hell, lift off oversteer, and weight shifting in general, has been used a fair bit in drifting. Usually it is more desirable over pulling the handbrake in cars that are still used on the road, or clutching kicking. As using the latter two can cause massive amounts of wear and tear, especially on the clutch. Not to mention that people have been known to snap their handbrake system when using it for drifting.

So just why is it always considered to be wrong in Forza?

Why is it that everyone who sees this as an issues in Forza, completely ignores the fact that it happens in real life? Hell, lift off oversteer, and weight shifting in general, has been used a fair bit in drifting. Usually it is more desirable over pulling the handbrake in cars that are still used on the road, or clutching kicking. As using the latter two can cause massive amounts of wear and tear, especially on the clutch. Not to mention that people have been known to snap their handbrake system when using it for drifting.

I'm certain it's because it's very hard to come by in the Gran Turismo series and for whatever reason, to many that is still the 'way'. How that game largely fails to model the effect when it's relatively easy to get a real car out of shape that way frustrates me.

*Disclaimer; I haven't played GT6 in nearly a year as I gave my PS3 to my in-laws for film streaming use.

Of course this car will oversteer while lifting off the throttle sharply while taking a corner at speed. It is a real life effect that would happen with the real life car under the exact same circumstance. Any car will, or should, with a sharp reduction of the throttle. When you are off throttle, then you are in an engine breaking situation, as I have said before. This causes the weight of the car to shift more towards the front of the car. So while you are turning at the same time, the effect is the rear becoming loose. Hence the lift-off oversteer. It happens in every car in the real world to different amounts.

The exact same thing happens in the likes of Assetto Corsa as well, and iRacing. Rfactor is another game it happens in, so is RRE. It happens in all of them. So just why is it always considered to be wrong in Forza?

I can't argue against any of what you're saying but I'm still not sure we're still talking about the same thing. I'm talking about physics changes in the early January update while you are talking about some people's general complaints towards the physics and why they are wrong. I fail to to see the connection.

I can't argue against any of what you're saying but I'm still not sure we're still talking about the same thing. I'm talking about physics changes in the early January update while you are talking about some people's general complaints towards the physics and why they are wrong. I fail to to see the connection.

According to T10, it wasn't a physics change, but a change made to the cars themselves. But they could quite easily have just dumped it under the "cars" moniker.

As for if we are talking about the same thing, obviously we are. You are clearly saying that before the January update, all cars, especially midships or FWD, would suffer constantly with excessive lift off oversteer. I am saying that it was down to peoples car control being poor. Then you pointed out from looking at my youtube videos that my throttle control stopped me from suffering with it, and that I was using proper car control (obviously). And that you "didn't see any obvious instances where you attempt to induce lift-off oversteer.". The videos where done to show that with proper driving techniques, lift off oversteer was not an issue. This is what you failed to see in regards to my in game footage.
But you also pointed out that I suffered a lift of oversteer moment in the F458 speciale when using the xbox control pad, which I didn't deny. You seem to believe it is an adverse effect of the physics engine, and I pointed out it was because I lifted off the throttle very sharply, which would happen in real life under the exact same circumstance.

Lift off oversteer is something that effects real cars after all, but it is far less noticeable in a modern car, mainly because of stability management (ESC). Fifth gear have a video on it, you should check it out:

In forza (and other racing games), most people turn STM off. I know I do. But this means that people have to have the driving skills to back up turning it off. This is why people hardly ever see cars spinning out in the real world now, and one of the reasons people believe that lift off oversteer isn't realistic in a sim based racing game. Seriously, you are all in for a rude awakening when Assetto Corsa finally hits the consoles. Not to mention that the driving line assist in Assetto, at the moment anyway, is utter trash. So if people do not adhere to proper driving techniques and lines in that game, then it is going to be one hell of a crash fest.

You also believe that the change T10 made in the January content update has removed/reduced the effect of lift off oversteer greatly. I am saying it hasn't, but I am saying that people such as yourself have improved. You even said you had changed your driving style to be much more effective:

lift-off oversteer is something I have dealt with by utilizing effective driving techniques

Which in layman's terms means "I stopped driving like a damn fool, and started treating these virtual cars with the same respect I would in the real world!". Why is it so hard to believe that you (and others besides you), have just improved to the point where it is no longer an issue? That you are now driving the cars better?

You also have to remember here that I am a drifter who mainly uses inertia drifting techniques, and not handbrake initiations. So a change in how lift-off oversteer works in the game would be very noticeable to me, as it would effect my preferred style of initiating a drift. Which, for the most part, is down to a combination of lifting off the throttle sharply while turning. This is how I know that nothing has changed on that front. They changed something relating to the angular velocity of something, but I do not believe it was relating lift off oversteer. If I had to speculate and hazard at a guess, I would say the update relates to the front wheels of the car. The one thing that changed for me with the January update, is the fact my G920 wheel will now turn much better under its own torque. This is something that it struggled to do before the January update, and I would frequently say that the "FFB feels heavily dampened". T10 themselves even said:

This subtle change will be most noticeable for drifters and tuners who prefer to use a wheel.

That part of the update was for the drifters and racers in Forza who use a wheel, that part is there in black and white.

Either way, you (and others) can continue to believe it isn't a realistic effect of driving a car. And you can even continue to believe that you have not improved. I know better, and the people who no longer suffer with lift off oversteer, in my eyes, have gotten better at driving a virtual car in my opinion. I would much rather believe that people have improved, as opposed to them not improving and thinking that T10 took away the nasty lift off oversteer. Which they have not.

You'll get used to that fast - she has a habit of "drifting" off-topic every now and then. Probably really anxious to get all that know-how out for everybody to use as a reference, no matter what the relevancy.

According to T10, it wasn't a physics change, but a change made to the cars themselves. But they could quite easily have just dumped it under the "cars" moniker.

Yes.

As for if we are talking about the same thing, obviously we are. You are clearly saying that before the January update, all cars, especially midships or FWD, would suffer constantly with excessive lift off oversteer.

I said many cars, not all, would previously lift-off oversteer at times where they shouldn't. That is not saying they shouldn't do it under any circumstances, which is a key distinction. I did mention front-engined and mid-engined RWD layouts but I haven't talked about FWDs. Keep in mind that my examples of low-speed cornering are very different from the ignorant complaints that cars lift-off oversteer all the time.

I am saying that it was down to peoples car control being poor. Then you pointed out from looking at my youtube videos that my throttle control stopped me from suffering with it, and that I was using proper car control (obviously). And that you "didn't see any obvious instances where you attempt to induce lift-off oversteer.". The videos where done to show that with proper driving techniques, lift off oversteer was not an issue. This is what you failed to see in regards to my in game footage.
But you also pointed out that I suffered a lift of oversteer moment in the F458 speciale when using the xbox control pad, which I didn't deny. You seem to believe it is an adverse effect of the physics engine, and I pointed out it was because I lifted off the throttle very sharply, which would happen in real life under the exact same circumstance.

I already knew that lift-off oversteer isn't an issue when driving cars properly, so your videos are quite irrelevant because they prove nothing in relation to the change I've noticed. Specifically, they do not demonstrate scenarios where lift-off oversteer previously was an exagerrated effect. I never implied anything about an adverse effect of the physics engine. I pointed out lift-off oversteer in your 458 Speciale video because I simply wanted you to confirm what I noticed in your video. After all, you posted those videos as if lift-off oversteer is non-existent in the game. You only proved it's avoidable but that's hardly breaking news.

Lift off oversteer is something that effects real cars after all, but it is far less noticeable in a modern car, mainly because of stability management (ESC). Fifth gear have a video on it, you should check it out:

In forza (and other racing games), most people turn STM off. I know I do. But this means that people have to have the driving skills to back up turning it off. This is why people hardly ever see cars spinning out in the real world now, and one of the reasons people believe that lift off oversteer isn't realistic in a sim based racing game. Seriously, you are all in for a rude awakening when Assetto Corsa finally hits the consoles. Not to mention that the driving line assist in Assetto, at the moment anyway, is utter trash. So if people do not adhere to proper driving techniques and lines in that game, then it is going to be one hell of a crash fest.

This is why I occasionally tend to believe we're not talking about the same thing. It all comes off as if we ever disagreed about how cars behave in the real world.

You also believe that the change T10 made in the January content update has removed/reduced the effect of lift off oversteer greatly. I am saying it hasn't, but I am saying that people such as yourself have improved. You even said you had changed your driving style to be much more effective:

I'm not sure what the "also" refers to because a reduction in lift-off oversteer is the only thing I believe within the context of this discussion. My bullet point concerning lift-off oversteer in my first post of this thread could be more specific though, as the reduction in is most noticeable at lower speeds. However, I've been clear about this several times now and this post was as clear as it gets:

@dopedog has a point. Many cars would lift-off oversteer at really low speeds before the January update. Throttle control was necessary in order to tackle most hairpins without losing the rear tires. It would happen without making any mistakes at all. It didn't feel real, especially not in low-powered cars. I don't think the change is due to improved grip though, but rather a general adjustment made to the physics in the update.

Ialyrn
Which in layman's terms means "I stopped driving like a damn fool, and started treating these virtual cars with the same respect I would in the real world!". Why is it so hard to believe that you (and others besides you), have just improved to the point where it is no longer an issue? That you are now driving the cars better?

I don't improve that much overnight. My adaption to FM6 physics happened back in September and my ongoing improvement hasn't been equally dramatic. As I said in another post, I sometimes put aside my skills when testing cars for the sake of seeing how they react. That's why I mentioned the Ferrari F430 at the big Yas Marina hairpin where I once taught myself to maintain some throttle to prevent lift-off oversteer. I felt it was exaggerated though. After the early January update I found that I could now let go of the throttle using the same car, speed, and assists in that very hairpin without losing traction on the rear tires. Skill doesn't really come into it when removing a finger from the accelerator button. That's why I believe it is something they fixed - and needed to fix. The car will still lift-off oversteer at higher speeds, as one would expect.

You also have to remember here that I am a drifter who mainly uses inertia drifting techniques, and not handbrake initiations. So a change in how lift-off oversteer works in the game would be very noticeable to me, as it would effect my preferred style of initiating a drift. Which, for the most part, is down to a combination of lifting off the throttle sharply while turning. This is how I know that nothing has changed on that front. They changed something relating to the angular velocity of something, but I do not believe it was relating lift off oversteer. If I had to speculate and hazard at a guess, I would say the update relates to the front wheels of the car. The one thing that changed for me with the January update, is the fact my G920 wheel will now turn much better under its own torque. This is something that it struggled to do before the January update, and I would frequently say that the "FFB feels heavily dampened". T10 themselves even said:

That part of the update was for the drifters and racers in Forza who use a wheel, that part is there in black and white.

Inertia drifting usually requires some speed to initiate and maintain. You cannot compare it to the low-speed scenarios I have outlined to underline my point.

Either way, you (and others) can continue to believe it isn't a realistic effect of driving a car. And you can even continue to believe that you have not improved. I know better, and the people who no longer suffer with lift off oversteer, in my eyes, have gotten better at driving a virtual car in my opinion. I would much rather believe that people have improved, as opposed to them not improving and thinking that T10 took away the nasty lift off oversteer. Which they have not.

Where did I say lift-off oversteer isn't realistic? Nowhere. I said the severity of it has been reduced / eliminated under specific circumstances where it didn't feel real. I'm going to argue you don't "know better" until you present proof disproving my point.

Last edited:
I've been meaning to get a bike game on my X1...
If you're tempted by RIDE, try the demo first. I bought the game and imo its disappointing

The fps is all over the place. They should have locked it at 30 rather than let it do its own thing

Some graphical wonkiness too. Bits of bike missing, etc

If you're tempted by RIDE, try the demo first. I bought the game and imo its disappointing

The fps is all over the place. They should have locked it at 30 rather than let it do its own thing

Some graphical wonkiness too. Bits of bike missing, etc

I saw some gameplay videos, and they were terrible. There were better bike games in the PS2 era.

I agree completely and I'm so happy that I finally did the same last year. :)

Back