PHYSICS UPDATE: Tourist Trophy Demo - First Impressions

• Thread starter amar212
  • 70 comments
btw... my account on Play-Asia:

24. Jan, 2006, Play-Asia.com Order #2425759 s..., Status: Sent!

klap.gif

Live UPS shipping data Jan 25, 2006 18:46:00 FR ROISSY, PARIS PACKAGE DATA PROCESSED BY BROKERAGE. WAITING FOR CLEARANCE;RELEASED BY CLEARING AGENCY. NOW IN-TRANSIT FOR DELIVERY
Normally, I'll touch it tomorrow in the morning ... :cool:

VV
Normally, I'll touch it tomorrow in the morning ... :cool:

My copy cleared customs last night and is now sitting in a depot half an hour from my home. I’m doing all that I can, though it seems that UPS is in full holiday mode. So very frustrating to be unable to pick it up or take delivery.

8400RPM
Yeah, well be glad you didn't order the JAPAN version like me. TWO MORE WEEKS!:ouch:
That was unwise, as the Hong Kong based import stores invariably ship the Asia stuff first. Further, bike/car names are in full English, rather than Japanese/engrish.

Oh, not to mention the savings.:)

Just switched my order to Chinese version! Hope it doesn't take 5 days to actually ship. Thanks for the tip Samberto, I didn't know there was more English too!

8400RPM
Just switched my order to Chinese version! Hope it doesn't take 5 days to actually ship. Thanks for the tip Samberto, I didn't know there was more English too!
No worries mate. I think that you’ll find that it ships within the next 24 hours. :)

The adventures of my parcel during ast night :
CHILLY MAZARIN, PARI, FR 26/01/2006 7:49 OUT FOR DELIVERY
ROISSY, PARIS, FR 26/01/2006 6:08 A LATE AIRPLANE CAUSED THIS DELAY
ROISSY, PARIS, FR 26/01/2006 5:43 IMPORT SCAN
ROISSY, PARIS, FR 26/01/2006 4:50 ARRIVAL SCAN
KOELN (COLOGNE), DE 26/01/2006 4:30 DEPARTURE SCAN
... now I'm desperately waiting for a little brown truck. :nervous:

Latest Posts

Back