Piano music at the coffe break starts and finishes

• Thread starter Colinod
  • 9 comments
I presume he wants the sheet with the piano notes on it.

Not sure where to find that...

G.T
I presume he wants the sheet with the piano notes on it.

Not sure where to find that...

I'm pretty sure in the game credits they would have the artist(s) who wrote and/or performed the piece. Then you could google the music & artist, see if they've published any sheet music books that you could buy online? 💡 That's how I would start looking.

Last edited:
Usually with things like this there is no sheet music. Only big scores get released. This wouldn't sell anyway.
The only way to get the sheet music is to make it yourself or to have somebody make it for you.

Usually with things like this there is no sheet music. Only big scores get released. This wouldn't sell anyway.
The only way to get the sheet music is to make it yourself or to have somebody make it for you.

Music that appears in a worldwide videogame that sells multi-millions doesn't qualify as a BIG SCORE? :confused: I learn something new everyday.

It's not going to be a big score because it's not a popular thing about the game, nor is it ground breaking. Big Scores usually have something about them, something that help make scenes in movies or commercials. The piano music in GT4 is far from any of this.

Music that appears in a worldwide videogame that sells multi-millions doesn't qualify as a BIG SCORE? :confused: I learn something new everyday.

You might have misunderstood the word "score". I meant the word as part of "film score" or "game score" in this situation, which might not have been the right word here.
And in that context the music to GT4 is not a big score. Don't get me wrong, the music works perfectly with the game and I think whoever made it did a great job, but if you look at what kinds of scores get released as sheet music...Star Wars, Lion King, Lord of the Rings, Amelie, etc. I'm afraid both the popularity and the musical depth of the music to GT4 is below that of forementioned scores.
And besides that: if a movie or game is popular it doesn't mean the music to it is or will be popular.

You might have misunderstood the word "score". I meant the word as part of "film score" or "game score" in this situation, which might not have been the right word here.
And in that context the music to GT4 is not a big score. Don't get me wrong, the music works perfectly with the game and I think whoever made it did a great job, but if you look at what kinds of scores get released as sheet music...Star Wars, Lion King, Lord of the Rings, Amelie, etc. I'm afraid both the popularity and the musical depth of the music to GT4 is below that of forementioned scores.
And besides that: if a movie or game is popular it doesn't mean the music to it is or will be popular.

I agree with you. I didn't really think this thru, but yeah, you're right. It's just silly music to fill a bit of time.

Back