Pic of a 1987 Audi Cabriolet

  • Thread starter Thread starter Over190mph
  • 8 comments
  • 788 views
Messages
23
Can anyone post a pic of a 1987 Audi Cabriolet on here. Look around counldnt find a single pic.
 
One of the reasons you can't find a picture might be because the Audi Cabriolet debuted in 1994.

1994 Audi Cabriolet:
94601051000113LRG.jpg
 
I also did a search (extra time on my hands at work ...) and the oldest audi cabriolet that I could find was a '92. So I suppose that they only started producing them in '92.

Here is the site, it is in Dutch but you can see the picture and read the year that is was built.
 
It couldn't have started before 1993, because that was the debut year of the vehicle it was based on, the Audi 90. But I'm very certain production began worldwide in 1994.
 
Unless it was a very rare ur-quattro cabriolet built by Treser:

audi.jpg
 
Well theres a car add.
1987 Audi Cabriolet
Price: $2,500 Miles: 150,000
V.W. '87 Cabriolet Convertable, white, new black top, 5 spd., air, 150,000 mi., $2,500.
I was interested in some i wasent sure that there is a 87 cabriloet.
I am gona check it out.

THnaks for the reply guys.
 
Over190mph
V.W. '87 Cabriolet Convertable
You sure it isn't a VW convertible? Weird how the ad you quote says Audi then VW. My money is on a clipper. Well, that's what they call them here. Based on the Mark 1 golf.
 
i called the guy its a VW.
And i am not interested in the car.


Thanks for replys
 
Back