Pic of all x1 colors???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kryptonite158
  • 36 comments
  • 3,149 views
Nice find on the pic. Looks like someone gllitched themselves a bunch of X1s though.

People are going to continue to call the X2010 the X1 simply because it's catchy and it's less to type (thank you cell phones for teaching "1 how 2 txting sp3k" ). Also BMW is theiving the name of a certain airplane...

x1sm_2.jpg

I love that plane.
 
Suuuuure you did. That's 390 million (450 minus the 3 "free" ones). I'm playing 4 accounts and I haven't earned more than 150 million total (that includes ALL the seasonal events). Plus my 3 sub accounts aren't at LVL 40 so I couldn't buy an X1 if I wanted to.

That's like 390 hours of grinding Indy BTW (97,500 miles)...

Okay. :)
 
Nice find on the pic. Looks like someone gllitched themselves a bunch of X1s though.

People are going to continue to call the X2010 the X1 simply because it's catchy and it's less to type (thank you cell phones for teaching "1 how 2 txting sp3k" ). Also BMW is theiving the name of a certain airplane...

x1sm_2.jpg

I think the Red Bull has a better claim to the name. A super fast, record breaking (if it was real) car that has the styling of a jet fighter, or an ugly SUV thing?
 
I'm glad a few people got my Reference. Then again not everyone here worships the god of speed.
 
People can call it what they like, can't they? We know that it was originally called X1 - Newey and Yamauchi-san would have been well aware of Yeager's plane at that time and probably used the name as an homage.

Presumably it was then realised that X1 infringed on the copyright of the ubiquitous Chelsea Tractor and the name was changed to X2010. If some people continue to refer to it as the X1 then it's understandable and not really a problem.

It's the same with this year's Ferrari F150. Ford have launched a suit to stop Ferrari from using the title for obvious reasons... and if they win then Ferrari (staunch enemies of Ford since the 60s) will call it something offensive about Ford. It'll make no difference, many will still refer to it as the F150!
 
Well with the amount of times X1/X2010 comes up in topic it sort of does.

You type it once yes its 2 extra digits so what BUT typing it 100 times is 200 digits. Now type x1 200 times and time how long it takes then type out x2010 200 times and time that. Now tell me the difference in time. And besides when you say X1 everyone knows what your talking about whereas some less informed people do not know it has been changed to X2010. :)

2 extra digits? :confused: X2010 - X1 = 200 yes/no? Hmm... i count 3 extra digits. I could be wrong though as my abacus is missing some beads. Tongue in cheek so hold off with the retaliation as I was just having some fun while pointing out that if you add 1 extra digit (to your equation) to the difference of typing X2010 over X1 it would take you even longer (furthering/reinforcing your argument :))
 
Back