Pick-Up Truck Challenge

  • Thread starter Thread starter CJG21
  • 11 comments
  • 1,347 views
Messages
28
Messages
Reventon4ever
I was wondering what car would be suitable for winning this? I have a Dodge RAM, so would it be better buying something else or tuning that?
 
I tuned the Ram, which took forever to come up in any of the used selections, and won the pickup race(s). It also won in the pickup seasonals for me.
 
It came as a prize from something I won I think. Just gave it a weight reduction, and another hundred horses under the bonnet, won easily. Thanks for your help.
 
You win it in the international b licence tests, for getting bronze, incase you were wondering.
 
Or ask to borrow somebody's fully tuned Silverado in the forums here. I've never had one come up in my UCD but my friend has one and even b-spec bob took the events easy in it.
 
fully tuned silverado
all aids off (just abs 1)
sports tyres

enjoy the fun
 
I have all the pickup trucks and I like the Toyota best.
 
p78
fully tuned silverado
all aids off (just abs 1)
sports tyres

enjoy the fun

That'd be rediculous. I need to try that at my friend's house.
 
I use the Tacoma X-Runner....a couple extra horses and you're off. Actually not a bad handling truck!
 
I was wondering what car would be suitable for winning this? I have a Dodge RAM, so would it be better buying something else or tuning that?


With ECU and engine tune 1 (for a total of $3500) you can win this. You don't need either for the Daytona race but you do for Indy.

The trick with indy is to be on 2nd or 3rd place on the last second last straight of the last lap. You need to be 0.2 or 0.3 of a second behind to get a good slipstream and just beat them at the line.
 
Back