Pick Up Truck Now? I have CHROME!

  • Thread starter Thread starter pritpal04
  • 13 comments
  • 574 views
Messages
125
Messages
Rayat
I really need a Pick Up truck that can easily win the Amateur Pick-Up Truck Challenge.
Anyone got one that they can trade now?
I'll give you 5 chromes.
Or a car if you've got chrome.
 
Last edited:
I can do that, a maxed f150?
 
Yeah great.
Can you trade now?
 
I've got a SSR, but trade deanyboy first. He replied fastest.
 
I've got another 40mins or so on an endurance left to run, can trade straight after though?
 
I've got another 40mins or so on an endurance left to run, can trade straight after though?

Alright then mate. I'll add you on PS3. Shall I send first? You seem a non-scammer.
 
Yea can do, i've had sucessful trades in the past and i'm completely genuine (even owned up to a guy who sent me two rather than one x2010!) I will send F150 as soon as I have finished this endurance.
 
Yea can do, i've had sucessful trades in the past and i'm completely genuine (even owned up to a guy who sent me two rather than one x2010!) I will send F150 as soon as I have finished this endurance.

LOL, thanks :)
 
I thought the deal was for 5 chromes?
 
Nice try! :sly:

Shame I read the original post.💡
 
Hey

Do you have more chrome paints for trade? Im kloning for it and have many rare cars for Trade, ADD me to psn: Kleinsmeden if your interested.

Mvh Julius
 
Back