Pics of GT5 at the Tokyo Motor Show

  • Thread starter Thread starter ennur
  • 32 comments
  • 3,412 views
Suddenly after seeing those pics I really want female drivers in GT
 
how come they have more tracks than us and the daytona track, or am i missing a setting in the demo
 
how come they have more tracks than us and the daytona track, or am i missing a setting in the demo


No there demo must have been different because we only have Suzuka
 
maaaaaaaybe... because that's not the demo.

there are photomode screens there and whatnot. i'm guessing this is 'prologue' as seen before when it was unveiled a couple of months ago.

now what's that wheel? the name i mean. i don't have one and don't know them well.
 
now what's that wheel? the name i mean. i don't have one and don't know them well.
It's a regular Logitech Driving Force Pro (DFP).
 
thanks. 👍

i was curious because of the gt logo in it.
 
you know that jacket the girl is wearing in this picture...

0,,11808514,00.jpg


it looks quite nice. if i can get my hands on one of those, and a men's version.
 
you know that jacket the girl is wearing in this picture...

0,,11808514,00.jpg


it looks quite nice. if i can get my hands on one of those, and a men's version.

Keep the jacket, I'll have the girl instead. No doubt she's a hottie :sly:
 
I already have an asian girlfriend so i would be happy with the jacket :D
 
Keep the jacket, I'll have the girl instead. No doubt she's a hottie :sly:

I already have an asian girlfriend so i would be happy with the jacket :D

I agree with fruitcake. I already have an Asian girlfriend. THat's why I wanted a female AND a male version of the jacket - what a match lol.
 
you know that jacket the girl is wearing in this picture...

0,,11808514,00.jpg


it looks quite nice. if i can get my hands on one of those, and a men's version.

👍
I like it. Where can I purchase?
 
:)

haha.
I thought there was a saying..."everything has a price"

XD

True, I suppose... but unless you have large sums of cash, the only person you could buy is me... :O
 
I'l have anything with GT on it! :lol:

Robin
 
I'l have anything with GT on it! :lol:

Robin

Strange, I heard your mom had a GT tattoo.........

Just playing. I agree, I'd buy everything with GT on it if I had the money.
 
:)

haha.
I thought there was a saying..."everything has a price"

According to economic principles, of course lol.

But seriously though, I want the jacket - anyone know anything about it?
 
According to economic principles, of course lol.

But seriously though, I want the jacket - anyone know anything about it?

It's something you wear. :P
 
Strange, I heard your mom had a GT tattoo.........

Just playing. I agree, I'd buy everything with GT on it if I had the money.

:lol: ;)
 
Meanwhile, back on topic... everything looks pretty nice. Some clean models as well as some very nice graphics. I'm very interested in how PD is going to jazz up GT5 to make it shine a little more. Thanks for the link, ennur.

(Briefly off-topic) What do you expect? Japan is a factory of cute girls. ^_^ Okay, that's all from me.
 
(Briefly off-topic) What do you expect? Japan is a factory of cute girls. ^_^ Okay, that's all from me.

Agreed, and i'm going to go to Japan to make it a more productive factory. XD

But yeah... GT5 looks stunning.
 
That's not a jacket. It's a GT polo with a dark long sleeve shirt underneath.
 
i wanna see that jacket including woman
 
(Briefly off-topic) What do you expect? Japan is a factory of cute girls. ^_^ Okay, that's all from me.

Oh man you need to go to Japan. I went there and i saw at least 10 Leah Dizon look alikes. Sooooo hawttt:dopey:. Even the moms are hawt (don't mean to sound pervie or anything -_-)
 
OK, take your eyes off the back of the jacket for a moment, follow the link, and look at the screens. Anyone else notice that the contrast is WAY too high in those shots just like they are on (many of) our home systems? The whites highlights are totally blown out. I really hope that GT5 doesn't look like that when it comes out, it is awful. I do notice however that the interior of the cars is OK. On my system the dash is just a mess of blacks and highlights, hardly any mid-tones at all...
 
It's funny,one hot chik in a GT5 related pic and everyones like 'what game are we looking at here again'. :lol:
 
Oh man you need to go to Japan. I went there and i saw at least 10 Leah Dizon look alikes. Sooooo hawttt:dopey:. Even the moms are hawt (don't mean to sound pervie or anything -_-)

mmmmmm Leah Dizon is mighty fine :p
 
Back