pics of your hybrids

• Thread starter nitro_2003
  • 42 comments
really its kinda hard to display pictures, really you want is the stats because the only visual thing you can change is the size of wheels and then you use different cars wheels

Will these do?
vx220sm.jpg
ts020sm.jpg
rx7sm.jpg

civicsm.jpg
celicasm.jpg
luposm.jpg

thmini1.jpg
thmini2.jpg

The video they star in is in my sig.

You can't post videos so they play in the thread - the GTGenome Project is 17Mb... Anyone who opened the thread and had a 56k modem would be waiting for about 12 hours while the thread opened...

Just click on daan's sig link to see the video...

Got to love my rally TS020, the "There Is No Spoon" Civic and that Loopy Lupo :D

heres a couple pics of a viper hybrid i made. It doesnt really look any different than a normal car except it has the 20's from the 350Z...and about 1300 or 1400hp. I dont really have any "crazy" lookin hybrids

fc0a3c59.jpg

fc0a3d7b.jpg

Originally posted by IDAFC21
heres a couple pics of a viper hybrid i made. It doesnt really look any different than a normal car except it has the 20's from the 350Z...and about 1300 or 1400hp. I dont really have any "crazy" lookin hybrids

fc0a3c59.jpg

Are you drifting that Viper?

heres another one i took of it in motion. i purposely blurred the background a little more just to make it look better, cuz when you try to take screen shots of a car in motion it just comes out too choppy lookin

haha, drifting is all you pretty much can do in it. well..probably more of a "power slide" things got so much power it can never hook up

Attachments

• gts-1.jpg
    gts-1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 210
Originally posted by IDAFC21
heres another one i took of it in motion. i purposely blurred the background a little more just to make it look better, cuz when you try to take screen shots of a car in motion it just comes out too choppy lookin

haha, drifting is all you pretty much can do in it. well..probably more of a "power slide" things got so much power it can never hook up
nice lookin' ride, that s**t is draggin'!

Originally posted by Alchemist_L7
WOW, what tires you have on that thing!, lol, That camber, lol, how many degrees is that, Nice lookn ride ;)...
I don't know. I didn't create it. Famine's your man to answer those questions.

The "There Is No Spoon" Civic Evolution wears P001/F094/S rubber, with zero camber on the front, and 22.5 degrees of camber on the back.

Back