Picture Contest (Prizes!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Finduszip
  • 102 comments
  • 4,350 views
6669879155
Everytime I try to upload either from my PC or from flickr it says "file invalid", what am I doing wrong?

E A S Y :lol:


6669879155_1f290548cb_b.jpg
 
Go to the link of your photo http://www.flickr.com/photos/greece7/6669879155

And when it loads it must show the pic , then click the pick with the mouse , right button and then put on big , after it shows the pic in big click on mouse right side and copy link to insert image here ;)
 
photostream


photostream


photostream


Right well, apparently I cant see them, there's 3 pics from me.
 
I will transform them for you ;)

Yes thank you, I can only see them through your post :confused:
Hmm, either way yeah I enter the contest. My pics cannot be compared to most of the pics in this thread, I do hope for a high place though.
 


 
Back