Picture Contest (Prizes!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Finduszip
  • 102 comments
  • 4,350 views
Final Offer 👍
picture.php
 
How about either of these?
picture.php


picture.php
 
how bout this one. drifting the jag.
2s1ndx0.jpg
 
Last edited:
wait. we are allowed to upload more than one
 
A few more.

2 wheeler
24yd94z.jpg


Muscle flexing
2cpxctc.jpg


You can't catch me
1jkmkx.jpg


Little Green monster
m7vp5z.jpg


The pack
2r6jfop.jpg
 
Last edited:
picture.php


Just thought i'd add this for fun , hope that's ok :)
just messing around on my own track .

💡 and then, your alter ego turned his face to the camera and said

I forgot to solder the roll-bar :lol:
 
@ GT CHAMP
The last picture was excellent. That does in the list.
 
Ok then, how are these? (My final offer.)

1.
NrburgringNordschleife.jpg


2.
NrburgringNordschleife_1.jpg


3.
CircuitdelaSarthe2009_1-1.jpg


4.
Superspeedway-Indy.jpg


5.
Superspeedway-Daytona_5.jpg
 
@jkt008, thanks for the cars, i got a few really nice pictures:tup:
 
cphbullet
@jkt008, thanks for the cars, i got a few really nice pictures:tup:

No problem. 👍
 
picture.php


2nd place .. Result 👍
 
Just before I go !

picture.php


Oooolala !
 
Last edited:
heres a few more since everybody is putting more than one





and a couple funnies


 
I want to try for the 1st place :)

​
 
6669879155
Everytime I try to upload either from my PC or from flickr it says "file invalid", what am I doing wrong?
 
Back