Picture Contest (Prizes!)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Finduszip
  • 102 comments
  • 4,350 views
What car is that? Seriously.

I've had that shot for a while now but hadn't had a chance to put it up. Not gonna create a new one, its my birthday lol. My day off :)
 
Can't believe no one has commented on my picture :/
 
This should be in the photomode section but nevermind...
picture.php

We be pimpin':D

Can't believe no one has commented on my picture :/

wooow that is so awesome 👍 :lol:
Feel better now :) ?
ps. same feelings I was wondering why oh whyyy :lol:
 
That makes 3 of us then
 
are we allowed to change entries if we get a better one
 
My entry pic. Nothing fancy i'm afraid.

o7re44.jpg


I will add more pics when I get to my PS3.
 
Last edited:
are we allowed to change entries if we get a better one
You COULD do that, but your GT-R has already made it to the top five list. If you remove it for another picture it will be removed form the list.
 
This should be in the photomode section but nevermind...
picture.php

We be pimpin':D
I'm really liking that color scheme on that Ford. What colors are those exactly?
 
Its mazeran and gold chrome.
Seeing as i haven't been put up in the top 5 does that mean i should change my entry?
 
Yeh but your not allowed to use phototravel:lol:
 
Its mazeran and gold chrome.
Seeing as i haven't been put up in the top 5 does that mean i should change my entry?
Im not finished with the list yet. But im no big fan of drifting or pick-ups, I dont think they were meant to be photographed.
 
The SLR were gorgeous, but I cant put it in.
 
Oh yeah but mines looks cool, its not just an ordinary pick up, its pimped:D
 
My entry pic. Nothing fancy i'm afraid.

o7re44.jpg


I will add more pics when I get to my PS3.

I like it. A lot actually. It's funny how the little car is beating one of the most expensive cars in the game. Simple, but brilliant.
 
Back