Picture quality/resolution problem, 300dbi/dpi

• Thread starter SpideRi
  • 33 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i think i have made my point clear. If somebody still thinks i'm guilty, then thats his/hers problem.

Feel free to compare my chops to his and then to the rest of the world. Maybe you then see who has put some efort in to this chop.
My site: http://koti.mbnet.fi/spide_r/

But now i'm off to an bar to relax. My blood pressure must be at it's alltime high, because of this.

btw Sorry about the bad language. I have never been very good at english and making me angry just makes my language even worst.

Thanks to PunkRock for defending me 👍

Trust me i realli didnt come here to cause trouble

I just fort ud stolen it and went of on one, and i apologise to u

please stop sayin you 2 because i realise he was lying now and ive been bloody arguing with him on msn for the past hour about it, i mean im even tellin my other friends he copied it. I dont want to become your enemy so do you accept my apology?

p.s im not the kind of person who does this kinda stuff to cause an argument, i love forums and hate peole who do wat i done, im sorry

hi i am to here about my friend, which has also decived me and my friend nik,and we didnt realise that he had infact copied your car but until we looked closely and came to conclusions that with several smudgings and editing that he has copied your car.
i must repeat that i and my friend are sorry but because it was our friend we assumed that you copied,as you do if it was your friend so please except my friends apologly...

RiKo
yes i know i ain't said nothing but i was going to but didn't get a chance but that was a good thing :P

just to prove my friend didnt do it can u explain how you done the roll cage etc? and how you put on the rally names. Because hes explained but i knwo he didnt do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back