Pictures

• Thread starter Flegmatica
  • 46 comments
Estonia
Estonia
The_Fleg
I know all ppl in forum look in Gran Turismo 1 thread to see any pictures of first gran turismo.Well..Now if i have the game in my pc (using SSSPSX emulator to play it) im able to snap some pictures of the game :).I hope they like u :)
Here is main menu

My supra... (I just started the game :) )

Drift :)

I have won my first car :)

I hope i make some pictures soon if this game doesn't bore me :sly: .

Yeah they're pictures alright!@ That being said, what's up with the map pic? Spec info? A Demio...parked in your garage???

...it's just..if you're gonna put some pics up...at least grab something interesting!! This is a "free site" for you, but someone has to pay for the bandwidth and pictures tend to take up lots of bandwidth. :eek: Am I making sense?

I do like the one of the Supra sliding, sort of. You should get one in a full sideways drift, though. (watch the GT1 movie intro to see what I'm talking about)

Last edited:
I wish I could play on my computer!--{ I have a zillion action shots/Replays, Just tired of transferring pics to the computer...

I wish I could play on my computer!--{ I have a zillion action shots/Replays, Just tired of transferring pics to the computer...

I've seen all those.. I bet you got lots of good new ones.

Public apology, Fleg not trying to be harsh...just we've all seen spec sheets and garage images of the A-spec Demio thousands of times by now...just get some better shots.

Last edited:
public apology, Fleg not trying to be harsh...just we've all seen spec sheets and garage images of the A-spec Demio thousands of times by now...just get some better shots.

That's about the size of it there. :)

Pictures what i maded xD.. I know they suck but i sayd i just started the game..Il do some progress and then i snap some cooler pictures :)..

And HYBRIDLVR why u cant play this with your PC??

Pictures what i maded xD.. I know they suck but i sayd i just started the game..Il do some progress and then i snap some cooler pictures :)..

It would also be helpful to improve your grammar and spelling. As you agreed to in the AUP. Please don't use internet speak or shortcuts like "u".

Thanks.

By the way, nobody is arguing with you about the fact that they are pictures. But you should post pictures that would be interesting to others. Not just because you "can". :)

It would also be helpful to improve your grammar and spelling. As you agreed to in the AUP. Please don't use internet speak or shortcuts like "u".

Thanks.

By the way, nobody is arguing with you about the fact that they are pictures. But you should post pictures that would be interesting to others. Not just because you "can". :)

Ok:) Il try to make some cooler pictures..
And about my english.. Its not so good.. I know. I dont learn it in scool.I learn German and Russian language :(:( (My mom's fault) so i started to learn it myown(1 year now).So if i write something wrong then tell me :).Then next time i dont do same mistake :)

And i hope nobody ban me cuz i really like this forum.Its my favorite page :).

Ok:) Il try to make some cooler pictures..
And about my english.. Its not so good.. I know. I dont learn it in scool.I learn German and Russian language :(:( (My mom's fault) so i started to learn it myown(1 year now).So if i write something wrong then tell me :).Then next time i dont do same mistake :)

And i hope nobody ban me cuz i really like this forum.Its my favorite page :).

This last post is getting much better. Just try to spell out words like because instead of "cuz" and I'll instead of Il. But it's improving none the less. 👍

This last post is getting much better. Just try to spell out words like because instead of "cuz" and I'll instead of Il. But it's improving none the less. 👍

Hey I say cuz all the time! Ooops:crazy:

Last edited:
Hey i say cuz all the time! Ooops:crazy:
As do I :nervous:

Back on topic, though, you might want to try getting a few pics of the Demio A-spec in full lean in the middle of a turn :scared: Good thing they didn't program those to actually fall all the way over :dunce:

If you want to get some good pictures, try getting ones with a lot of cars on screen, or just some shots from cool camera angles. Also, instead of posting the actual pictures, try to either post thumbnails (reduced-size images, usually about the size of your avatar (100x100 pixels)) or just post a hyperlink to the pictures.

As do I :nervous:
If you want to get some good pictures, try getting ones with a lot of cars on screen, or just some shots from cool camera angles. Also, instead of posting the actual pictures, try to either post thumbnails (reduced-size images, usually about the size of your avatar (100x100 pixels)) or just post a hyperlink to the pictures.

That can be arranged :)

Can't seem to get my configurations correct, I'm not giving up though!--)

Can't seem to get my configurations correct, I'm not giving up though!--)
Send your msn in my mailbox.. I send you my emulator.

Oh.. And i got bad news .. No more pictures :(.The emulator just crash if i play GT1.I dont have the problem with GT2..

Read the words.

It is the Spot Race in Simulation Mode. The AI is driving the Corvette'67. That's the point of the whole page.

http://www.geocities.com/gt2toxs/gt/simray/

Since the player's position and car stats are shown, not that of the the car "in focus", I should probably have turned off the gauges and other display. But I didn't.

Although there are a few dozen possible entrants for that race, the Corvette'67 shows up fairly frequently because of the way the game tries to maximize the number of manufacturers represented in an AI field.

http://www.geocities.com/gt2toxs/gt/diary/2000-12-04.html

Send your msn in my mailbox.. I send you my emulator.

Oh.. And i got bad news .. No more pictures :(.The emulator just crash if i play GT1.I dont have the problem with GT2..
Thanks! Just press the Y under my Avatar and send it, Thanks again!!!

so, how exactly does the emulator work (or in fact, any emulator, cause I've never understood them)

do you need the original game and some weird hardware? or what

and what PC specs do you need?

so, how exactly does the emulator work (or in fact, any emulator, cause I've never understood them)

do you need the original game and some weird hardware? or what

and what PC specs do you need?

You dont need anything special except your pc must meet the minimum requirments, which isnt hard for emu's. All it does is basically...well emulate. Cant think of a way to explain it really. All you need is a emulator and roms, roms are the games. The NES ones work very well, as do the sega and snes ones also.

Not sure, these types of topics are basically no no's in forums though. So, you MUST own the game to use the rom legally. Be leery of asking such things.

Ich liebe dein Bilder fragmatica.

Man hat gesagt, dass man lerne Deutsch in der Schule? Hier, ist English die wichtigste Sprechen.

I hope that helps. :)

Back