Pictures

• Thread starter Flegmatica
  • 46 comments
Ich liebe dein Bilder fragmatica.

Man hat gesagt, dass man lerne Deutsch in der Schule? Hier, ist English die wichtigste Sprechen.

I hope that helps. :)

you love his pictures and someone said that one learns german in school? This doesnt help him..lol:sly:

Cant slick by german speaking others:)

Does anyone have a good picture of the Toyota chaser Lm edtion (brown and white)? It was my favourite car back in Gt1 but I dont get GT1 to work. I wish I could see my Chaser LM again, I won lots of races with it and it was so damn beautiful.:sly: I am missing the chaser LM so much.....

Please!:)

Es tut mir leid!

Trotzdem, schön Bilder!

(Sorry!

Nevertheless, great pictures!)

Does anyone have a good picture of the Toyota chaser Lm edtion (brown and white)? It was my favourite car back in Gt1 but I dont get GT1 to work. I wish I could see my Chaser LM again, I won lots of races with it and it was so damn beautiful.:sly: I am missing the chaser LM so much.....

Please!:)

I got it but I want a public apology for the 2x you've flamed me M88. :grumpy:

Last edited:
That Chaser LM Does have a Distinctive Engine sound also, It was a fun car to tune becuae of that and it's unique appearance with the white unpainted flares etc... Nice all around car.

well, if possible, could we have a few requests taken care off, for pictures

I nominate the Chaser LM (seen as it's popular), and a Chaser with the orange and white Racing Modification

please and thanks to whoever can answer these requests

Nice car and pics. And I see you won the Sunday Cup. Sell the Demio for 12,000 Cr.

Who won the sunday cup? :confused:

I see. Flegmata won the Sunday Cup. You know Fleg hasn't posted back here in a month and a half, Escalade Dude. I doubt he'll read this and I'm sure he figured out how to sell prizes.

Last edited:
Who won the sunday cup? :confused:

I see. Flegmata won the sunday cup. You know Fleg hasn't posted back here in a month and a half, Escalade Dude. I doubt he'll read this and i'm sure he figured out how to sell prizes.
And my name is Flegmatica ffs.

Im not dead :sly:
I just cant play GT1 anymore :indiff:

It's been a while, but I find myself back at the GTPlanet forums again. I'm currently running GT1 on an emulator (epsxe to be precise) and it's the most fun I've had since I burnt out the Ps2 playing GT4!
I'm still in the early stages of the game, playing the Sunday Cup over and over till I get some funds together, but it's cool to see all the 10 year old machinery again!

Someone asked for the Chaser LM?
chaserlmedgtpx2.jpg

Latest Posts

Back