Pikes peak Hill Climb is "probably" returning to Gran Turismo (partnership announced)

• Thread starter nfdids
  • 223 comments
To get Pikes Peak in GT7 would be so awesome. If they add it i hope they'll place some snow-fields near the top like i can see at lots of videos about Pikes Peak.

Who put the bicycle tires on it?:lol:

pace-focus-render-e1425515317755.png

"Just 99 days left until the 93rd Running of The Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb brought to you by Gran Turismo! Celebrate with this photo of Nick Sanborn and his #99 Stock Car Division Champion Pontiac from 1958. ‪#‎PPIHC‬‪#‎PPIHCCountdown‬"
This got shared by GT official page on facebook

Don't mean much but still cool :D
Yeaaa, it is pretty cool that GT (or PD) are sponsors for a lot of events.

Honestly though, it's just a pity we don't get some drift locations they sponsor for in Japan; of course, not solely drift locations. Ebisu is one of them, I believe. Ever since I saw Vaughn Gittin Jr. promoting the Mustang there and meeting up with the best in Japan, I was hoping PD would feature that facility in GT (after finding out they were a sponsor). But with GT6 not featuring Horse Thief Mile (nor the kart track) of Willow Springs, I can officially stop believing Ebisu will EVVVVER happen.

Why not this year? It's in July and this year is the first time it's been "presented by Gran Turismo".
He said he was so busy that he could not enter by the deadline this year, in that article.

Last edited:
I still think it'll come with the course creator, it's been rumoured for a long time, starting with that Red Bull news post for GT5.

I hope you're right.

It would be good to have this track for GT6.

Because if it's for GT7, the waiting can be a bit long :nervous:

Last edited:
Back