Pimp My Gun (Pimp Your Own, Leave Mine Alone!)

Terronium-12

For My Mom, Always
United States
Brooklyn, NY
KR_Viper
I Renown I
http://pimpmygun.doctornoob.com/

This flash game = win.

It's addictive as 🤬 and it's fun.

Something I threw together (literally) as I don't know a damn thing about guns.

You can modify military personnel weapons, "pedestrian" weapons, or even make your own from scratch.

Did I mention it was fun? :lol:

Last edited:
Ohhh yeahhh..

myweapont.jpg

Those two designs are ridiculous. You'd be all over the place with the first and you wouldn't be able to grip the 2nd. :lol:

Those two designs are ridiculous. You'd be all over the place with the first and you wouldn't be able to grip the 2nd. :lol:

You would if you were a real man. It's a mans gun. No women allowed.

Always wanted one of these:

p90longbarrel.jpg

... or just a normal P90 with a huge barrel that shoots 12 gauge.

Holy 🤬. :odd:

And you talk about mine. :lol:

Dude look where your handgrip is. It needs to be moved forward, otherwise it's worthless. :lol:

edit: LAZOR PISTUL

lazorsmg.jpg

Last edited:
Dude look where your handgrip is. It needs to be moved forward, otherwise it's worthless. :lol:

Bah. I laugh at practicality, we'll all have cybernetic limbs with adjustable dampers. :P

Double F...

Reload, if you dare.

Man, there went 45 minutes of my life haha.

After fooling for a bit I made this. While not quite as fancy, I'm thinking it could me more usable, provided it was not just some JPEG image of a rifle I put together.

Little bit of a modified Sig 556.

Little Solid Snakeage with that Mk.23 SOCOM :dopey:

myweapon.jpg

Always wanted one of these:

p90longbarrel.jpg

... or just a normal P90 with a huge barrel that shoots 12 gauge.

12 Gauge? Then whats the point of all those 5.7x28's stacked in that magazine :P

I play CoD but have no idea what most of the parts are so I just shoved them together. It started as an M24 and ended with this:

Is there another way of uplaoding the shots other than saving it, uploading to photobucket and putting it in here? Is there a direct link option?

Back