Pimp My Gun (Pimp Your Own, Leave Mine Alone!)

I made an M16A4 and modified it to be better in CQC. What do you guys think? I gave it a new stock, grip, magazine, foregrip, flashlight, laser, shorter barrel, shorter rail, new iron sights (flippers), a red dot sight, and I think that was it.

myweapon(4).jpg

I made a gun. It is based off of an AK-47, modified to shoot .50 rounds, has a super long barrel for accuracy or something, 260 round capacity, iron sights, a RDS, and a scope, because you can never have too much zoom. Other things like a bipod, laser, and flashlight are also included.

View attachment 127526
How are you going to load .50 rounds in a 7.62x39 clip? :sly:

Edit: here's my RPK. More duct tape!
The stock is not correct though, so I used an AK stock and, err... fixed it. :D
rpk.png

Last edited:
That's what you took from that?

How about the sight looking into a sight that's looking into a sight... that's looking into a sight. :lol:

Or the fact that it's a sniper rifle based on an MP5K. Also, it has a grenade launcher with an attached flashlight with an attached bayonet with an attached bipod. :lol:

Stare down the enemy while they are laughing at that ridiculous looking gun. :P

2016 resurrection hype!!!

So this hasn't been updated in years and it's presumably dead in the water but all of the goods are still there. The only drawback is you have to copy pasta into your image editing software of choice as the save feature no longer functions.

Resurrection.png

It's been over three years since this was last updated. The "game" itself is still very much dead, but I decided to throw something together after finding my way back here and laughing at some of the crazy 🤬 we made.

Since I don't have the familiarity anymore, I just updated this:

Went back into the original game to create this one-of-a-kind handgun:

View attachment 99575

Simply called the "09M".

X9M-Mk.-II.jpg

Back