Pirelli Porsche RSR Trophy Season 2 -Cancelled Due To Low Entries

  • Thread starter Thread starter AudiMan2011
  • 255 comments
  • 19,048 views
I'd like to join this but I only if I can race on a week to week basis. I'm not available this weekend but I'll let you know if I can for next week when I get my work schedule.

GTPlanet ID: DesertPenguin
PSN: DesertPenguin09
Nationality: United States?
Team: Independent
Number: 09
Sponsor: Logitech
 
I'd like to join this but I only if I can race on a week to week basis. I'm not available this weekend but I'll let you know if I can for next week when I get my work schedule.

GTPlanet ID: DesertPenguin
PSN: DesertPenguin09
Nationality: United States?
Team: Independent
Number: 09
Sponsor: Logitech

Added to the roster. Welcome aboard.
 
As far as I’m aware I should be good for this wkend.
 
Reminder to those who may not have done so already; be sure to send a friend request on PSN to Street-King-07 in order to access the race lobbies.
 
Hey guys,

Huge fan of GT Sport and this is my first go at joining a league/championship.

Provided it's okay I'd like to enter -> I could really do with some instructions with it being my first time,

GTPlanet ID: Ray Verma
PSN: RaycesAA
Nationality: British
Team: N/A
Number: 7 (if not taken)
Sponsor: N/A
Availability: Full-time
 
Hey guys,

Huge fan of GT Sport and this is my first go at joining a league/championship.

Provided it's okay I'd like to enter -> I could really do with some instructions with it being my first time,

GTPlanet ID: Ray Verma
PSN: RaycesAA
Nationality: British
Team: N/A
Number: 7 (if not taken)
Sponsor: N/A
Availability: Full-time

Welcome. You'll be added to a reserves list for if lobbies aren't full as the main roster is currently full.
 
Hey, I'm sorry but I might not be able to race tomorrow after all. Real life stuff got in the way. I'm definitely able to join next weekend
 
Just curious. What kind of times are people running on tomorrows track? Just so I have an idea of, how much I’ll be loosing by :rolleyes:
 
Just curious. What kind of times are people running on tomorrows track? Just so I have an idea of, how much I’ll be loosing by :rolleyes:

I think the really really fast guys will be around 1:57-1:58s, average guys will more likely be 1:59-2:00.
 
The first race weekend is almost here folks. Please confirm that you are able to attend Round 1 this Saturday. Lets get the Pirelli RSR Trophy started!

#5 - LEDTHEIRON - @LedtheIron
#6 - gedazz_uk - @gedazz
#10 - Street-King-07 - @AudiMan2011
#13 - OnE-JoKeR - @Sting
#23 - Akbargaming23 - @Ak23
#25 - CrazyJohnIsHere - @CrazyJohn
#26 - The_Noir_Antares - @Antares26
#28 - WILO28 - @Wilo28
#42 - Canita - @Jeff Castillo
#51 - The-Flash05 - @TheFlash05
#52 - WhiteFlight1 - @WhiteFlight1
#55 - WaikeCU - @WaikeCU
#79 - GTP_formidable - @Formidable
#84 - CSSdk - @250 GTO
#808 - Flash_Sweden - @Flash_Sweden
Confirmed
 
Turns out I'll be missing out on this because of a schedule conflict. I'll be around for round 2 though.
 
I double checked the calendar, and realized that I’ve messed up. Originally, I thought I’d be able to make all but one race weekend. As it turns out, it’s the opposite.
But knowing the top participants, I’m not that disappointed about it
 
GTPlanet ID: Clayton Hardy
PSN: cshardy62096
Nationality: USA
Team: Cherokee GP
Number: #96
Sponsor: Gulf
Availability (Full Time or Part Time): Part Time (Rounds 1, 5 if possible)
 
GTPlanet ID: Clayton Hardy
PSN: cshardy62096
Nationality: USA
Team: Cherokee GP
Number: #96
Sponsor: Gulf
Availability (Full Time or Part Time): Part Time (Rounds 1, 5 if possible)

Nice to see you here Clayton.
 
Am I racing now?

I noticed a dropout

There's still space available to race tonight. Some people are part timers.
 
Do I need to add somebody so I can see the lobby?
 
Back