Pirelli Porsche RSR Trophy Season 2 -Cancelled Due To Low Entries

  • Thread starter Thread starter AudiMan2011
  • 255 comments
  • 19,048 views
Race lobby open. Track time is 15:00
 
Doing a full reset. Net just crapped itself. Race 1 results will be taken from before disconnections.
 
Count me out. I can’t be bothered wasting any more time on this game and trying to race online. It’s a joke
 
Please max out the race finish delay, for the next rounds.

That was my mistake and will be rectified for the next rounds
 
Race Results:
Position
  1. CrazyJohnIsHere - 10 pts
  2. The-Flash05 - 8 pts
  3. LedTheIron - 6 pts
  4. Street-King-07 - 5 pts
  5. cshardy62096 - 4 pts
  6. WaikeCU - 3 pts
  7. OnE-JoKeR - 2 pts
  8. wilo28 - 1 pt
  9. gadazz_uk
  10. CSSdk
  11. RaycesAA - DNF
Position (Gap to Leader)
  1. CrazyJohnIsHere - 10 pts
  2. WaikeCU (+06.481) - 8 pts
  3. The-Flash05 (+25.346) - 6 pts
  4. LedTheIron (+47.765) - 5 pts
  5. wilo28 (+48.453) - 4 pts
  6. cshardy62096 (+57.827) - 3 pts
  7. gedazz_uk (+58.419) - 2 pts
  8. Street-King-07 (+1:02.121) - 1 pt
  9. OnE-JoKeR (+1:06.499)
  10. RaycesAA (+1:32.480)
  11. CSSdk - DNF
  1. CrazyJohnIsHere - 20 pts
  2. The-Flash05 - 14 pts
  3. LedTheIron - 11 pts
  4. WaikeCU - 11 pts
  5. cshardy62096 - 7 pts
  6. Street-King-07 - 6 pts
  7. wilo28 - 5 pts
  8. OnE-JoKeR - 2 pts
  9. gedazz_uk - 2 pts
  10. RaycesAA - 0 pts
  11. CSSdk - 0 pts
1 Incident reported - Race 2 Lap 6

Difficult call as Rayces was suffering from terrible lag and Flash was struggling to anticipate where he was going. However Flash should have been a bit more careful in his own positioning.

Rayces - Warning for consistent lag being a liability to others
Flash - Warning for contact due to lag.

@CrazyJohn @WaikeCU @LedtheIron @Wilo28 @Clayton Hardy @Sting @gedazz @250 GTO @Ray Verma @TheFlash05
 
Last edited:
Im not sure I agree with getting a warning for contact.. That was the worst lag ive ever seen on GTS & anything caused by it was 100% outside my control. Happy to upload my POV as im sure no two screens will be the same.
 
Quick turnaround this week since I had to bring Monza forward to this Saturday. Please confirm your attendance. No stream from me this time as I want to get through both races without mass disconnects.

#5 - LEDTHEIRON - @LedtheIron
#6 - gedazz_uk - @gedazz
#7 - RaycesAA - @Ray Verma
#9 - DesertPenguin09 - @DesertPenguin
#10 - Street-King-07 - @AudiMan2011
#13 - OnE-JoKeR - @Sting
#23 - Akbargaming23 - @Ak23
#25 - CrazyJohnIsHere - @CrazyJohn
#26 - The_Noir_Antares - @Antares26
#28 - WILO28 - @Wilo28
#42 - Canita - @Jeff Castillo
#51 - The-Flash05 - @TheFlash05
#52 - WhiteFlight1 - @WhiteFlight1
#55 - WaikeCU - @WaikeCU
#79 - GTP_formidable - @Formidable
#84 - CSSdk
#808 - Flash_Sweden - @Flash_Sweden
#96 - cshardy62096

@Ray Verma - You still need to confirm a primary sponsor and create a livery for the season. You also need to be more aware of when you're told you're lagging in the lobby.
 
Last edited:
Quick turnaround this week since I had to bring Monza forward to this Saturday. Please confirm your attendance. No stream from me this time as I want to get through both races without mass disconnects.

#5 - LEDTHEIRON - @LedtheIron
#6 - gedazz_uk - @gedazz
#7 - RaycesAA - @Ray Verma
#9 - DesertPenguin09 - @DesertPenguin
#10 - Street-King-07 - @AudiMan2011
#13 - OnE-JoKeR - @Sting
#23 - Akbargaming23 - @Ak23
#25 - CrazyJohnIsHere - @CrazyJohn
#26 - The_Noir_Antares - @Antares26
#28 - WILO28 - @Wilo28
#42 - Canita - @Jeff Castillo
#51 - The-Flash05 - @TheFlash05
#52 - WhiteFlight1 - @WhiteFlight1
#55 - WaikeCU - @WaikeCU
#79 - GTP_formidable - @Formidable
#84 - CSSdk
#808 - Flash_Sweden - @Flash_Sweden
#96 - cshardy62096

@Ray Verma - You still need to confirm a primary sponsor and create a livery for the season. You also need to be more aware of when you're told you're lagging in the lobby.

Confirmed
 
Got plans this weekend that were organised ages ago so I won’t be there. Not sorry to miss Monza in the slightest if I’m being honest.
 
I’ll most likely be there. In case I decide to get some (much needed) practice, is it chicane or no-chicane Monza?
 
I’ll most likely be there. In case I decide to get some (much needed) practice, is it chicane or no-chicane Monza?

Monza with the first chicane.
 
May be able to attend if needed, not entirely certain yet.
 
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20190122234301.png


Soon...
 
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20190122234541.png

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20190122234602.png

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20190122234630.png


GTPlanet ID: RACECAR
PSN: GTP_RACECAR
Nationality: USA
Team: Samsung Team Racerworkz
Number: 32
Sponsor: Samsung
Availability (Full Time or Part Time): Part Time (Rounds 3, 5)
 
Figured out I will be home in time for this one too. It'll be really close though.
 
I can’t make it after all. A friend that left town a year or so ago is back in town for the weekend and asked if I wanted to go and a drink a few beers...and I’m always up for some beer.
I’m considering withdrawing, since this was the only race weekend that I don’t have junior here. But I won’t. Just letting you know that the chance of me ever being able to race in this series is slim
 
Back