Pissed offf with being hit from behind! Gt sport

• Thread starter Jonacan
  • 31 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Im fed up with being shunted with c b rating. I am etiquite driver for years, hardly make contact with others. Rating system is flawed!

And gt sport needs to put better tracks on like Baku, china, pikes peak and isle of man!

What are they playing at!

Last edited:
Im fed up with being shunted with c b rating. Im am etiquite driver for years, hardly make contact with others. Rating system is flawed!

And gt sport need to put better tracks on like Baku, china, pikes peak and isle of man!

What are they playing at!
If you are Fed up with being shunted well there is only one thing to do, is to not play with other stupid drivers.

Adding tracks won't matter. There are so many factors involved.

- who you're racing
- holding your line in the braking zone
- the driver behind picking a line either side of the car ahead when threshold braking
- being the car ahead and maybe slowing a bit before braking
- being the car ahead and maybe giving up the spot before the braking zone
- signaling
- teaching while racing: if you are the faster driver behind a slower driver, give them courtesy and not press them in braking zones. Some players see this as you being fair and may reciprocate if/when you pass them and are battling later in the race( this has happened plenty of times in my races)- there are players that appreciate the kindness

You want Baku track ? This will look like in a FIA race and sport mode if you add this track. lol
3qwu5zj4kuu21.jpg

Dont qualify and spend 5 race B's trundling around at the back, get your SR to S. Problem solved. You will still have the occasional shunter, but in my experience as soon as you get to S, the amount of rammers goes down to about 15% per grid rather than about 60% at SR C.

You will just get caught up in a downward spiral in lower SR rooms unless you qualify on pole and race away.

I'm fed up with these angry threads. Yeah the game isn't perfect, but daym.
Reminds of a race around Fuji before the new penalty zone got added. I got hit from behind while accelerating to the next corner - it was just a tap - there is NO WAY WHATSOEVER that fault could be mine. I got a 2 second penalty and then all he did was follow me round until the finish and naturally got my position because he was within two seconds of me. Threads like this a necessary to blow off some steam.

Race in a league organised on GTP. They're generally good with like minded clean racers. There are no spots in the TSR SF19 series we're running but other leagues might be open.

Reminds of a race around Fuji before the new penalty zone got added. I got hit from behind while accelerating to the next corner - it was just a tap - there is NO WAY WHATSOEVER that fault could be mine. I got a 2 second penalty and then all he did was follow me round until the finish and naturally got my position because he was within two seconds of me. Threads like this a necessary to blow off some steam.
Pretty sure there are thread to blow off steam (epic crying and whining thread come to mind). All these threads where someone moans about their race only adds fuel to the fire, so people can ridicule the OP for moaning in unnecessary threads.

Pretty sure there are thread to blow off steam (epic crying and whining thread come to mind). All these threads where someone moans about their race only adds fuel to the fire, so people can ridicule the OP for moaning in unnecessary threads.
You can't ridicule the OP. It is against the AUP. The proper course of action is to report the thread.

It's pure Donald duck really. S rated races are just as dirty as A,B in my experience. Race C at Fuji kus now is a total bump fest.

The rule seems to be if your under a second away from car in front then dive bomb to your hearts content.

What's your problem mate, if I want to moan then I'll moan! And it's about adding tracks and awareness too.

Contact admin instead of moaning about it on my thread!

Last edited:
What gets me is when there's a wall of cars in front of me, filling the width of the track, so I slow down to avoid going into them, but a car behind doesn't and rams into the back of me, and I get a penalty whereas the cars in front and behind don't. It pretty much encourages you to never ever slow down to avoid hitting a car in front.

Happens to us all at some point, no matter what you do or what level you are at, it can happen and ruin your race. See this clip below.

I don't even think this driver does this on purpose because a few laps later they do a very similar thing, only this time there is no car in the way to help them make the corner and they go off, spin and immediately quit the race. GT Sport on the other hand I'm not so forgiving on, as this "move" goes unpunished, likely because they were a lower rated driver than me.

The rating system is not without flaws, but certainly not that bad. You only need to try a few of Forza 7's public lobbies or try SR D or C on GTS to appreciate the higher ratings again.

I had quite a few bad experiences myself in the last few weeks from punting to outright ramming with a drop of just over 4000 points on DR. I've learned how to manage SR though and only lost 6 points on SR for the first time in about 40 consecutive races during all that time. You might be mad now, but seriously following some of the advice provided in this thread might help you to get back on top again. It won't change the rating system, but it will certainly equip you better to deal with it and to remain SR S.

You seem to have forgotten a capital, an apostrophe, and a period.
Its my phone, i'm typing quick. Believe me my grammar is fine most of the time.

Adding tracks won't matter. There are so many factors involved.

- who you're racing
- holding your line in the braking zone
- the driver behind picking a line either side of the car ahead when threshold braking
- being the car ahead and maybe slowing a bit before braking
- being the car ahead and maybe giving up the spot before the braking zone
- signaling
- teaching while racing: if you are the faster driver behind a slower driver, give them courtesy and not press them in braking zones. Some players see this as you being fair and may reciprocate if/when you pass them and are battling later in the race( this has happened plenty of times in my races)- there are players that appreciate the kindness
Like I say, whats wrong with expression of frustration it's s only feedback!

And it's the truth of matters; and it generates conversation!

Oh, we're always watching.

Don't speak to another user like that again.
I removed the bugger off for you. Hope this helps, and I now believe my thread holds validity.

You can't ridicule the OP. It is against the AUP. The proper course of action is to report the thread.
> Thinks Baku is a good track and/or will provide clean racing

Exactly

Which is what I said to him; to contact admin, only I told him to bugger off. My bad, I put my hands up shouldn't of told him that, and did remove it. Sowwy admin

Oh, we're always watching.

Don't speak to another user like that again.
Sorry, my bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pay more attention to the space behind you. You can't avoid all rammers but if you're in DR C and someone is tail gating you into turn one you can either late brake on the outside to forfeit the corner and regain on exit OR hog the inside and try to take the hit before the apex so you can smooth out the impact on the exit.

If they are predictably ramming you then use that predictable behavior against them.

Back