Pissed offf with being hit from behind! Gt sport

• Thread starter Jonacan
  • 31 comments
I got sick of being punted from behind in GT5 Prologue. I only did a handful of Quick Matches in GT6, & a few Sport races in the GTS beta & demo. That kind of poorly organised & unsupervised racing just isn't for me. A well run "Clean Or Kick" public lobby with a hard but fair host is more my kind of thing, & in GT5's Shuffle & Spec scene dirty drivers were a fairly rare occurrence. When they ended up on the hosts PSN Block list, they couldn't get into any of the host's lobbies ever again. As a host myself, I ended filling up my entire Block List with 50 of the worst offenders, & my rooms were very clean as a result. You can add even more cockwombles on the PS4's Block List...

Last edited:
First of all, welcome to GT Sport, or the world of Gran Turismo. Understandably, it's really frustrating when your wonderful races get ruined by such players. I'm sure we all have such encounter and experiences.

What I could advice is: if you want to climb up your SR ratings, you could try being conservative and defensive (not that kind of blocking to be defensive), perhaps start off at the back of the grid. That's how I usually do, but doesn't mean I'm being dirty and stuff but I tend to learn from the back of the grid on various racer tactics and maneuvers, while reflecting on my own driving and attitude on the track. Racing is a league where there are written and unwritten rules to observe, sometimes incidents may be unintentional and some could be deliberate. Whatever it is, I'm sure you'll learn a lot of great experience dealing with such players, at least have your car in control than to be a fellow ballerina.

Either way, I'm sure there are lots of great online players here who are more than happy to have a couple of races with you, depending on your time zones and geographic location, as well as availability.

I wouldn't say that it's a bad experience from getting banged from the back, but at least it helps you regain your momentum should situation arises (i.e. out of the racing line, recovery drives). The small proportion may be made up of bad players, but look forward on the bigger spread of players of all skills and abilities.

Latest Posts

Back