PITS 2-[Project International Touring Series 2]PS4 

• Thread starter Alex ONeill
  • 5,565 comments
Unfortunately have to cancel my confirmation

Misses summoned myself for today.

Have a good race!

@SGETI let him have it.

ArcticHeavenlyJaguarundi-small.gif

@davidt33, bro I am so sorry that you didn't receive an invite tonight. I just plain forgot to send you one, that is all my bad. I didn't see your messages cause I have my notifications turned off on my playstation, so I didn't know I forgot to send you one till it was over. I was hosting tonight for @Alex ONeill, and since I don't do it normally I usually forget people. Anyway, @Alex ONeill will be back hosting next week for the GT3 Blancpain series at Silverstone. Again my apologies.

OMG!! That was a freaking blast!! Thanks guys - can't believe Mark_F1 got me with 3 minutes to go. :indiff: Hahaha!! Great racing, freaking great clean racing. Unbelievable! So not what I have mostly found online.

Can NOT believe I did that entire race on one set of tires!!! WTF (put my dollar in the jar)!!!! :eek::eek: Only my left front was below 50%. :lol: I have a lot to learn though. My race (pit) strategy cost me 4th place... (have no clue what I'm doing) :rolleyes:

But again, that WAS FREAKING AWESOME! Thanks! Can't wait for the Blancpain series.

Appreciate it guys.

@Stanc03 you need to bring about $142 to the next race!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: [J/K] ;)

@davidt33, bro I am so sorry that you didn't receive an invite tonight. I just plain forgot to send you one, that is all my bad. I didn't see your messages cause I have my notifications turned off on my playstation, so I didn't know I forgot to send you one till it was over. I was hosting tonight for @Alex ONeill, and since I don't do it normally I usually forget people. Anyway, @Alex ONeill will be back hosting next week for the GT3 Blancpain series at Silverstone. Again my apologies.
@HazardLvL4 yeah. Bummer :banghead:. I'd fired up the PS4 well before practice time in anticipation. I was really looking forward to that race man. What a good track for that car that was....the best of the previous three IMO. I waited and waited and waited for the invite. Sent messages. Thought someone else may have remembered not seeing me there and reminded you to send me an invite. But tick tock tick tock...nada. Allyuh wretches. Pulled up you live stream, saw y'all in Practice, sent message there too.....saw Qualifying start...message again in your stream too....still nada....then saw race started and well was so much for that. Whole week I looking forward to that race. Sonovagun.

Oh well, that's the way the cookie crumbles. Looked like y'all had a good race through. You were in front from the get go blazing trails and remained there for as long as I was watching for a good while. I imagine you won.

@barryf1fan you were doing well not only for your first time but generally. A solid 4th right through and right up to the time I watched also. Good going man :cheers:. I was keeping fingers crossed you got your Pit Stop set correctly and remembered to double-check and see it was selected before race. I guess you did. Cheers again and welcome to the lobby.

@HazardLvL4 yeah. Bummer :banghead:. I'd fired up the PS4 well before practice time in anticipation. I was really looking forward to that race man. What a good track for that car that was....the best of the previous three IMO. I waited and waited and waited for the invite. Sent messages. Thought someone else may have remembered not seeing me there and reminded you to send me an invite. But tick tock tick tock...nada. Allyuh wretches. Pulled up you live stream, saw y'all in Practice, sent message there too.....saw Qualifying start...message again in your stream too....still nada....then saw race started and well was so much for that. Whole week I looking forward to that race. Sonovagun.

Oh well, that's the way the cookie crumbles. Looked like y'all had a good race through. You were in front from the get go blazing trails and remained there for as long as I was watching for a good while. I imagine you won.

@barryf1fan you were doing well not only for your first time but generally. A solid 4th right through and right up to the time I watched also. Good going man :cheers:. I was keeping fingers crossed you got your Pit Stop set correctly and remembered to double-check and see it was selected before race. I guess you did. Cheers again and welcome to the lobby.
That's weird David,. I never saw one message come up on the screen. Didn't see your posts on gt planet till later that night.

That's weird David,. I never saw one message come up on the screen. Didn't see your posts on gt planet till later that night.
I'd only messaged via PSN to Hazard the sonovagun not realizing the bugger had his notifications turned off. And then after in his live stream via "comment".
Next time if it happens again though I'll message one or two others on my PSN Friends for the lobby. Didn't think of doing that then.

.....Or next time if y'all could remind him if y'all don't see me in lobby that would be cool.

I'd only messaged via PSN to Hazard the sonovagun not realizing the bugger had his notifications turned off. And then after in his live stream via "comment".
Next time if it happens again though I'll message one or two others on my PSN Friends for the lobby. Didn't think of doing that then.

.....Or next time if y'all could remind him if y'all don't see me in lobby that would be cool.

Hey dt33, shoot me a friend request, I went to send you one the other day but I forgot you can't send PSN fr's on a pc - and the next time I was on the PS4 I forgot.

@HazardLvL4

Yeah, the car felt pretty good even though I was running it mostly stock. Ended the race 5th as I had one spin, coming out of the "bus stop" chicane (got a little cocky and grabbed a ton of curb...) and I had no clue what I was doing pit wise, and it cost me 4th (had to pit with 3-4 minutes to go and did a full pit stop). Still a blast! Yeah, I couldn't figure out how to "make" them change my tires, and, stop repairing the car. I did the whole race on one set of Primary tires, too. :lol::lol:

Look forward to getting on track in a couple weeks, bit bummed were going on vacation now! Haha! Thanks again guys and have fun next week!

Hey dt33, shoot me a friend request, I went to send you one the other day but I forgot you can't send PSN fr's on a pc - and the next time I was on the PS4 I forgot.
Will do next time I fire up the PS4. Good idea to include your PSN Online ID in your sig for GTplanet (Profile settings) since your username here for the forum is different to your PSN ID and to avoid having to go search to remember it.
My PSN Online ID is in my sig as you can see below. (PSN Online ID: davidtsmith333)

David, I just don't understand why you never sent any of us any PSN messages? I know you're on my friends list and am sure many of the guys are on your friends list as well..

I realized you weren't there but never brought anything up to Hazard, thinking you probably talked to him about not being present for the night.

So, next time that should happen, just send us a message bud.

Yes, you can pick one of the cars you listed above that you are comfortable and have good pace with. Remember you will be locked into it for the remainder of the Blancpain series, so choose wisely.

That's gonna be a LOT of testing!! :lol: Gonna have to tell the wife I can't go on vacation with her... too much testing. Such is the life of a sim-racer!! :gtpflag:

So after last night's racing can we make a official blue flag rule cause this is probably the 3rd season in a row blue flagggers did me dirty

So after last night's racing can we make a official blue flag rule cause this is probably the 3rd season in a row blue flagggers did me dirty

Didn't you finish 2nd... right behind Hazard?? :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In all seriousness though, you had the race pace. Your two mistakes in front of me early in the race probably cost you half a lap, maybe more. You'll be on the top step next race. :bowdown:

Good luck everyone at Silverstone. #hangerskunk!! :D

Yes, brother, you are correct in pointing this out. This is something I need to address with @Alex ONeill

Please let me know if I did something - I can be a bit oblivious sometimes (and was still a bit unnerved early on, settled in later), just ask @yogi bear I smacked right into the back of him in turn 9 - I didn't realize he was braking to let me by and I punted him into the corner. Huge mistake on my part. I should use my talking voice. Anything you guys can give me in the way of feedback will help. Thanks again though for the opportunity to join you all. 👍

Back